Related Q&A

I had a dream that I had three children and all of them are girl babies. In the same night I had a dream the my aunt is pregnant but she has already passed away two years ago.

Q: I had a dream that I had three children and all of them are girl babies. In the same night I had a dream the my aunt is pregnant but she has already passed away two years ago.

A: May Allah Ta’ala bless you with pious offspring and barkat in your life and wealth. You should recite a portion of the Qur’an or give some charity and convey it’s reward to your deceased aunty.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.