I had a dream that I had three children and all of them are girl babies. In the same night I had a dream the my aunt is pregnant but she has already passed away two years ago.
Q: I had a dream that I had three children and all of them are girl babies. In the same night I had a dream the my aunt is pregnant but she has already passed away two years ago.
A: May Allah Ta’ala bless you with pious offspring and barkat in your life and wealth. You should recite a portion of the Qur’an or give some charity and convey it’s reward to your deceased aunty.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu alaikum, i would like to know the meaning of a dream that a friend of mine had. recently her mother passed away, after her mother passed away close friends and relatives told her often that they see her mother in their dreams. after hearing this from her friends she prayed to Allah asking Allah that she wants to see her mother in her dream.That night she had a dream about her mother, in the dream she saw that her mother was buried, but family members and other people had to get her out becuase she was going to have a baby, after her mother was brought out, her mother was taken to the hospital to have her baby, theN she saw that she was running to see her mother, but she was told by doctors that her mother was in the hospital basement, so she ran to the basement but when she got there she saw her mother in a bag the way she was when she first died. My friend would like to know the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah
- I am divorced and a mother of two kids. I keep seeing this dream that I am single but I am pregnant and at late pregnancy too. I am very worried that how did I get pregnant without a partner? What will people say about me? I feel the babies movements too. I am very worried and shocked and I then wake up. Could you please tell me why I keep getting this same dream? And what does it mean?
- I saw a dream before ishraq time I was wandering outside my work place at a library. I met a girl. I went clubbing. I drank with her for the first time. We were out having a good time. I also met my brother who seemed confused seeing me like this. I also was just hanging out with the girl acting like a westerner, even though I despise them publicly in tabligh etc. I have a beard and go on tabligh often. I attend a western university there are so many fitnah in these environments. The dream seems like I am living what I deeply desire just partying with girls. In the dream, I am worried about my parents when I am outside at night. What does this mean it has got me worried because of how vivid this dream is and it seems like I can easily accomplish this type of life. I even had my beard in the dream. I was in the streets of downtown that I am familiar with.
- I am 30 years old and divorced with 2 children. My son was born after I separated from my husband and now he is 8 years old Masha Allah. I keep seeing this same dream every now and then that I am still married to my ex-husband and I want to leave him but can’t find a way out. I see him and he fears me in my dream too and then I wake up and realise that I have been divorced long time ago. Could you please explain why I keep seeing this dream? Sometimes I don’t want to go back to sleep in the fear that I might see him again.
- I have a question regarding a dream I had. First I need to give you a background of the situation. I married a few months back and with the grace of Allah, my husband and I are trying to have a child. During last week, my mother has had dreams every night about babies and flowers and eating fruits and sweets. She tells me she thinks it is because I may be pregnant. Before I went to sleep one night after my mother told me this, I made dua to Allah to show me a sign in a dream whether I am pregnant or not and then I went to sleep. During that night, I had a dream that a lady doctor has come to my house and she is telling me that she can detect two pulse readings in my body, and she is telling me it is good news (that I am pregnant), in the dream I feel happy, and then I woke up. Please tell me what the meaning of this dream is, and if this relates to the dreams my mother is having almost every night about babies and me being pregnant. JazakAllah Khair.
- I had done istikhaara not for myself but for a friend to see whether the person she wanted to get married to is the right one for her or not. She didn’t want to do it herself as she had once tried but her emotions came in the way. On the first night I had a dream of something that was totally not related to the incident. On the second and third night I do not remember what had happned. On the fourth night I had a dream but did not remember what had happened when awakening and with no feeelings in the heart. On the fifth night I had a dream where I had seen the person I will probably marry in the future with red clothes on. I had done research where it said that when seeing red it is bad and green and white are good signs. Now does this mean that he is not right for me as I had the dream or because my intention was that I’m doing it for that girl that the person she wants to marry is not right for her. On the sixth and seventh night I did have a dream but cannot remember it.