In my dream I was standing at the very peak of a mountain.I was so high that I actually touched the sky, and then I peeled back a piece of the sky, and I saw a very brilliant light which almost blinded me, so I quickly put back the peeled piece of sky.
Q: In my dream I was standing at the very peak of a mountain.I was so high that I actually touched the sky, and then I peeled back a piece of the sky, and I saw a very brilliant light which almost blinded me, so I quickly put back the peeled piece of sky.
A: Allah Ta’ala will bless you with a bright future.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I had a dream few months back I have a cousin and I like him, so in my dream I saw that I make a dua that O Allah make me and him get married with each other and I try to touch ka’abah but my hands come back second time again I ask Allah same dua and I try to touch ka’abah but my hands come back and third time I ask Allah to forgive my sins and my hands touch ka’abah easily then I heard a voice Someira and I saw some man standing on my right side and he said to me look there so when I look at ka’abah door I saw my same cousin standing in front of ka’abah door and all the light from inside ka’abah is coming outside over him. And he is making dua what does this dream mean?
- This is regarding dream of my maternal uncle couple of months back. The dream is as follows in his words: I saw a big room, there is one old mattress in the room and behind that mattress there is a new mattress. I am standing near both the mattresses along with an unknown person. That unknown person told me that this (pointing towards the old mattress) was Prophet Muhammad’s (SAW) mattress, and now this one (pointing towards new mattress)? I saw the old mattress was not in good condition and the new one is in good condition (new piece). That unknown person neither asked me for anything nor had he spoken anything else to me. This is my complete dream and nothing other than this I saw to best of my knowledge.
- Assalam alakum! i saw a dream that i am going somewhere with my cousin and while returning back i dont know which side to go to go back home i am standing in between the road and dont know which side to go.then i saw my mom and a big cow with big horns is trying to attach her.i try to save her but the cow continue to follow us. then we go and sit at a high place where there is a open tank of water or a place from where water is flowing under us and has a opening.again that cow appears from under water and tries to come out to attack mom.And i saw a man who was also in that water when he sees the cow he comes out and feels something has hit him inside the water he checks and finds a empty syringe (injection with cyanide written on it) has stuck him and he becomes sad that now he wil die. please help me understand this Allah hafiz!
- I’m engaged with a girl three months back but 20 days back a guy called me and pretending that he had an affair with that girl and physically also, but the girl is denying that and promised on her parents, on Allah and on the Qur’an also that she is pure and no one has touched her. I did istekara also one month back but I didn’t get any feeling or dream. Her father is a good man and a heart patient. I don’t know what to do. Whom to belive? She is ready to do a virginity test also. I am totally confused. Please guide me whether I should marry her or not.
- In my dream, I saw myself in a school, where I saw a couple of children coming out of classrooms wearing back uniforms on. As I was walking, I found myself walking towards this room. The buldingb was very quiet, it was not loud or noisy as most schools are. When I walked into the room, I found my friend sitting down with a child. (Please note, my friend is not married)When I saw her in my dream she was holding a beautiful baby boy. He had bright blonde and black hair. Black hair at the bottom, not very visible and blonde hair on the top, it was very bright. When I approached my friend, the baby boy that she was holding was not in her control. He kept fiddling around. He almost like a hyperactive child. I put my hands forward to pick him up, when i picked him up, i held him for a couple of seconds, and then i gave him back to my friend. Once i gave him back, he fell asleep really quickly. I know this sounds weird brother, but please help me with the meaning of this dream. Ps.. I have sent you a couple of questions before too. Please could you get back to me about those and could you also make sure my answers are written back to me in english?
- Assalam o Alay Kum Kindly advise details about permissibility of wearing heir piece. My name is Asim. I am 35 years old. I lost my hair 6 years back. I am wearing a hair piece; a temporary attachment like a cap. i take it off when I take bath and perform Abulotion / wadu. I wear it while going out and take it off while in home. Need your assistance.