A brother used to rape his own minor sister for many years. Later this same siter kills her brother, will she be accountable in the court of Allah?
Q: A brother used to rape his own minor sister for many years. Later this same siter kills her brother, will she be accountable in the court of Allah?
A: She should make taubah. Nothing is unforgivable, provided the conditions of taubah are met.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- My Sister is now 55 years and married for last38 years,having one son aged 29 years,with 2 childrens,all staying toghether.My bother in law,aged 56 years,but is diabetic for about last 25 years and not physically fit ? My question here is it permisable for my sister to ask for a divorce on the grounds of medical problems of my brother in law ? my brother in law is maintaining my sister well in all other aspects,but they are having some arguments time and again,which may be the cause of my sisters depression like situation ?Please kindly advise on this matter in view of shariya. jazakumulluah.
- I would like to ask one question. 18 months ago my brother died. He has 4 children and wife. Children are 7, 8, 4 and 2.6 years old and they are living with us. And my sister-in-law does not want to live with us and we do not want to loose children. And we would like to take care of our brother’s children. Our mother is alive. Can we take care of them or not? We would like to give better education to our brother’s children and what about my sister-in-law? Can you please reply me?
- Q: I wanted to ask question regarding inheritance. My father passed away 25 years ago now. My brother and sister have had many disagreements through the years. So for so many years our brother has been maintaining the house and still is and about 20 years ago he bought his own house so no one lives in our family house now. I want to ask that because my brother and sister have disagreements and that my brother has been maintaining the family house by himself and also gave all of our father’s debts. Does me or my sister have any right to ask for our share in our father’s estate?
- Assalam-U-Alaikum. We are 2 brothers & 1 sister in my family.We have one flat which is on my fathers name, where I stay with my parents.My brother was in need to money to buy his own flat, for that we decided to help him. For that we fixed our fathers flat price as 30 lakhs, and considered as 10 lakhs each for 2 brothers & 1 sister. So i kept the fathers flat, and paid 10 lakhs each to sister and brother. Now brother has its own flat on his name. But this flat which i purchased from my father is still on my fathers name. My father says let it be on his name only, and he just signed on one blank paper that this flat belongs to my younger son (me). Whenever my father is not in this world, can my brother & sister can claim their share in my fathers flat, which i have owned but still on fathers name. Is there a solution for this, where in Islam, I can avoid my brother & sister claiming for fathers flat later. May Allah make my father live longer happily & on Islam. Please advise me.
- My sister is 55 years old and her parents are not alive, she has her own property and income. She is of unsound mind. She has three elder brothers and two elder sisters. One brother and one sister are her neighbors and the brother provides her food for which he takes monthly money. Her bank account and post office account is looked after by her sister. Who can be her WILAYAH, the sister or the brother?
- Q: I have a question that a brother and sister both have passed away. Their parents have left behind two properties in India. One full property and other has only ground floor given to them as a part from their share as waqaf-ul-aulad. (Other first floor and second floor went to other cousins from their mother side.) Brother has a son and four daughters. And sister has two sons. What shares exactly be given to all children of both brother and sister when that will be sold, as both have passed away. Brother has helped a lot in raising his sister’s sons after his sister passed away years ago. Also what share for the wife of the brother who is still alive?