I saw a dream in which I saw a very huge building which is new to me and I am among some people whom I know and some I don’t. I saw my father also who died couple of years ago and he is mad with some body but I don’t know who he’s mad with, and there are lot of pillars lying there and it seems that all these things belong to me. He picked one of that pillar and was trying to throw it to some one who he is mad with. I did not understand this situation. 

Q: I saw a dream in which I saw a very huge building which is new to me and I am among some people whom I know and some I don’t. I saw my father also who died couple of years ago and he is mad with some body but I don’t know who he’s mad with, and there are lot of pillars lying there and it seems that all these things belong to me. He picked one of that pillar and was trying to throw it to some one who he is mad with. I did not understand this situation. 

A: You should recite a portion of the Qur’an or give some charity and convey the reward to your father.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.