My fathers friend whom I don’t know at all had a dream which he phoned and told my father about, in which he saw me living in a house, married, well off etc. What does this mean?
Q: My fathers friend whom I don’t know at all had a dream which he phoned and told my father about, in which he saw me living in a house, married, well off etc. What does this mean?
A: Insha Allah, Allah Ta’ala will bless you with prosperity and happiness.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I have a question regarding Inheritance. My grandfather had 5 sons and 2 daughters. He lived in a small house consisting of only one room. My two uncles were living in grandfather’s house, one occupied the room and another made a machaan. Two uncles moved out and got their own house. My father got job in army and moved from one place to another. Finally my parents decided to settle in another city. Out of the two uncles living in grandfather’s house, one moved to another house after his children got married. Only one uncle is living in this house with his youngest son. Elder son is well off and has got many houses but my uncle insists on living in this paternal house. Now comes the question of inheritance. My father moved out due to job and then settled in another city as per demands of family and children. Also the paternal house is very small, that’s why one uncle decided to move to his son’s house. Now when my father and others demand their share in the house, the uncle living in this house is not willing to sell it or give share to his brothers/brother’s family. He says that as everyone moved out and only he is living in this house then there is no share for others. Out of the 7 children, only 3 are living including my father. Both the daughters and 2 brothers are dead. This inheritance issue is causing bad blood between brothers and brother’s children. I request you to reply as soon as possible as what should be the solution to this problem.
- as salam dear mufti saab i have a question regarding the inheritance of my parents property our father has married again after the death of our mother(our mother expired in the yr 2003) we are 2 childrens,,,,, our step mother was also a widow having 2 childerns from her ex husband,, we got our father married in 2004 all the left out are in our mothers name i.e first wife,,, whcih was purchased when she was alive and has been earned and gifted by my father please clarify what are the rights of my step mother on my fathers property which was gifted to my mother when she was alive 2- does my co-brother&sister have any rights on inheritance of our fathers property taking consideration they were not born to our father 3- what are the right of my step mother on fathers property which is in our mothers name 4-what are the duties from our side due to our step mother 5-for my co-brother who is living with us what shall we mention the name of father in govt formalities i.e ration card , passport ,,, my step mother wants my fathers name on it but local hazrath said his actual fathers name should be mentioned kindly answer allah hafiz totally we are only 2 childrens born to our father ,,,,, after my dad marriage to a lady alredy having 2 children from her ex husband we are totally 4 now no childrens from this marriage
- Assalamualikum, i saw mohammed saws(pbuh)in dream with bilal (ra) riding on horses both and i was on the scooter infront of them going very fast after some time i came back and followed them.thats all i remember . immedietly i was some where like ground where mohammed pbuh and bilal ra were sitting and my younger brother was ther beside them . next to my brother i was sitting .there many people were there some were sleeping ,some were doing some thing.i told my small mamu(my mothers brother) that you know?then he told me i know mohammed pbuh.then i asked big mamu(mothers brother)then he also replied me i know mohammed pbuh came.then my father was sleeping there some 10-15 feet far .beside my father on a gap of 2-3 feet my fathers friend was sleeping. rasool pbuh went to my fathers friend he woke up and rasool pbuh was removing dust with romal then my father was doing sign by hand in the maner (hath is tarah kiya rasool pbuh ki taraftr , goya is tarah ishara tha ke ,soye huwa admiyon parb dhool arahi hai ) rasool pbuh , what is this people?
- Q: My uncle financially helped my father in buying a house in which we are currently living 32 years back without telling that he is giving loan to my father He is living in uk and in these 32 yrs also he never talked about this or about other money he gave to my father. Now after 3 yrs of my fathers death when we want to sell this property he is asking 50 percent of the money showing one letter inwhich my father has written to him that his name will also be in deed. But my father for the whole life told that this is his property and his brother has only helped him. What is sharaii ruling in this situation?Does uncle shariatan has any right on this property?We are ready to give if shariat says that he has right otherwise not and he is father has intentionally cut his name from the deed and so he can go to the court also. I know nothing about these things. I only that my father was not liar. What should I do?
- Q: We are 3 brothers and 4 sisters, father and mother have passed away. Father did not do any wasiyah or will. We want to sell fathers property, which is land plot, value will be approximately 65 lakhs (six and half million rupees). How do we divide the share? After father passed away I have bought a piece of land and a house next to my fathers plot, very cheap at that time. Now the value is much more. Do I have to give a share to my brothers and sisters? On my fathers plot I have built a house with my own money. My brothers did not pay any money and my two younger brothers were living together with my mother and two sisters. I used to help for food for my mother, sisters, brother and medicines for my mother. One of my brothers who is married used to work and help a little bit for food and bills. Now we will break this house and sell the material and will the share the value of the plot among the three brothers? Is this right? That house cost me lot at that time, but since it is unused now its value is like scrap. (very less) Do I have to give a share from this house to my brothers and sisters? I was working in Saudi Arabia and living with family there, regularly helping the them for food etc. I am living in England. I have paid all expenses for my two sisters and 2 brothers to get married. I have helped one brother by giving money to start his transport business. I never took any profit or the money I have helped. I have helped to my second brother with money to come to Saudi and then England to work and settle there. After father passed away I have bought…
- Q: My mom told me about this dream she had of my male friend. She said that before she went to bed she saw an ad on tv about a circus which may have affected her dream. She dreamed that my male friend invited us to a dog show (where dogs are preemed and made to jump hoops etc). She said we (including herself, my male friends best friend, my sisters and I) were standing at the front of the stands watching, enjoying and laughing while my male friend was dressed in a royal uniform and white gloves with his dog. She said his dog spoke and when the dog was told by him to commence a trick through a hoop, the dog would say no and smile. Then when the person giving score walked away, the dog would do the trick which left my friend embarrassed. She said he would look over to me. We’ve tried looking up this dream, but to no success. Could you give any clarity as to this dream?