Doubts regarding istinja

Q: I had a question regarding Istinja. Does the inside of the opening of the tip of the penis need to be washed. Or is this just wasawas. Because after I walk around with tissue tied and come back to do Istinja sometimes the opening is a a bit open. Does doing Istinja with out entering the water inside suffice. I eagerly wait your reply. Please make duaa as this wasawas is effecting me?

A: After making istinja, if no urine came out from the private part, there is no need to wash the area again. Do not pay attention to these doubts.