Meaning of “Ya Wadudu”
Q: What is the meaning of ya wadudu?
A: The most loving.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I named my twin boys (just born) as Muzayyan and Mazeen. When I ask about these names to imam, he is not interested in these names because he said the meaning of both the names is decorated and the meaning “decorated” may come under Makrooh category which is better to be avoided. He asked me to keep some other good names. I too know we should see halal, haram, makrooh in our doings but while selecting the names whether we have to see such criteria? Also I want to know whether the meaning decorated should fall under makrooh category and whether names having these types of meaning be kept or not or to avoid? Please suggest me about this. If the name meaning falls under makrooh category and an avoidable meaning, please tell that too and suggest me with some other good names. I want only halal meaning.
- My name is Rudaiba, I need to know the meaning of my name. I cannot come across the meaning of my name in any book. So far not one Ustaad I’ve spoken to can provide me with a meaning.
- Asalaamulaikum, Please give me the meaning for the following name-” MEHRAN “. As per my information Internet Meaning of Mehran – kindness, other meaning (Iranian- A character in Shahnameh) . As per Farsi dictionary its meaning Name of some medicine. Hence i am confused Plz guide Can i name MEHRAN of male boy?
- A lot of people name their daughters “Laiba” .On the internet the meaning of Laiba is given as “leader of the Hoors in Jannah” I asked a local mufti but he said Laiba has no such meaning. Please clarify whether it is permissible to keep the name Laiba and its real meaning.
- I am in the process of embracing Islam. I like the name Shazia & have researched the meaning. This name seems to both persian & arabic meaning. Will this be a problem for me to keep this name?
- Assalam Alaikum. I have kept my daughters name as “Afrah” after seeing the meaning on Internet as “Happiness”. But few people have told me that the meaning of Arfah is not good ( Something related to dust or evil). Can you please advise me. If the meaning is not good should i keep “Kulsum”?