In my dream I saw that my relative brought for me zam zam water and I got happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
Q: In my dream I saw that my relative brought for me zam zam water and I got happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
A: The meaning of the dream is that Allah Ta’ala will bless your’ll with purity, happiness, shifa, Imaan and fulfill all your halaal wishes.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: My mother (khatija) died in 11 rabiul awwal.Yesterday she comes in a dream of our relative and asked him to tell nazima to give me a glass of water. My mother had 8 daughters and no sons. She was very poius lady. Please tel us the meaning of this dream.
- Q: I saw a dream that my aunty came to visit my house and she brought with her a bottle of zam zam. I saw her and I got very happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
- It has been one week since I have made a dream, I am not remember it clearly and fully, but what I remember is that a person has given me a glass of water and told me that it is water from Jannat. I drank it and told that person that am not feeling anything. The person told me to wait. I waited and I felt the water flowing or spreading or running in all parts of my body. It is all that I remember about the dream. What does this dream means?
- Q: Could you please extend your knowledge on the following morning dream I’ve had. In reality my house is small but in this dream it was exactly the same but more spacious. I’m very tidy in reality so I was glad to notice how beautifully clean and white it was too. My husband and I, my friend and children were over (as per normal). So it was a full house. Everyone seemed happy. In reality my kids are all married except my youngest daughter who is 25. In the dream she was in the kitchen. She looked so radiant, mashallah. So much noor and so beautiful. Her hair, skin, attire and so on, were so beautiful. In my room (the main bedroom) was a young man. I’m sitting with him. He was playing with a cute and happy baby who was wearing white. To me in the dream it was like they (my daughter and him) were together and that was their baby. He called my daughter and she blissfully ignored him as she was talking to my friend in the kitchen (or she was busy there). He then casually mentioned to me that she doesn’t listen to him. But more playfully than complaining. When I called her to come to him, she playfully glanced over and advised she’ll come over. “Wait, I’m coming now-now”. What could this mean?
- Assalam alakum! i saw a dream that i am going somewhere with my cousin and while returning back i dont know which side to go to go back home i am standing in between the road and dont know which side to go.then i saw my mom and a big cow with big horns is trying to attach her.i try to save her but the cow continue to follow us. then we go and sit at a high place where there is a open tank of water or a place from where water is flowing under us and has a opening.again that cow appears from under water and tries to come out to attack mom.And i saw a man who was also in that water when he sees the cow he comes out and feels something has hit him inside the water he checks and finds a empty syringe (injection with cyanide written on it) has stuck him and he becomes sad that now he wil die. please help me understand this Allah hafiz!
- Can we dilute Zam Zam water with normal tap water to make extra Zam Zam water? Can this be done on a continuous basis eg. you have a botlle of Zam Zam water and as it gets nearly empy you refill this with normal tap water. This is done over and over again.