I dreamt after istikhara  that my husband has passed stools all over our marital bed and also in my purse. On another day, again after reading istikhara I dreamt my husband was hiding in the middle of the night and talking to someone on the phone and in the dream I hear myself saying ‘I knew he was interested in another woman’. Please let me know the tabeer of my istikhara dream.

Q: I dreamt after istikhara  that my husband has passed stools all over our marital bed and also in my purse. On another day, again after reading istikhara I dreamt my husband was hiding in the middle of the night and talking to someone on the phone and in the dream I hear myself saying ‘I knew he was interested in another woman’. Please let me know the tabeer of my istikhara dream.

A: Abstain from these types of stray thoughts.