I saw a dream that my aunty came to visit my house and she brought with her a bottle of zam zam. I saw her and I got very happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
Q: I saw a dream that my aunty came to visit my house and she brought with her a bottle of zam zam. I saw her and I got very happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
A: May Allah Ta’ala bless you with Barakah and fulfill your halaal wishes.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- In my dream I saw that my relative brought for me zam zam water and I got happy and called my daughter and fed her the water.
- Could you please extend your knowledge on the following morning dream I’ve had. In reality my house is small but in this dream it was exactly the same but more spacious. I’m very tidy in reality so I was glad to notice how beautifully clean and white it was too. My husband and I, my friend and children were over (as per normal). So it was a full house. Everyone seemed happy. In reality my kids are all married except my youngest daughter who is 25. In the dream she was in the kitchen. She looked so radiant, mashallah. So much noor and so beautiful. Her hair, skin, attire and so on, were so beautiful. In my room (the main bedroom) was a young man. I’m sitting with him. He was playing with a cute and happy baby who was wearing white. To me in the dream it was like they (my daughter and him) were together and that was their baby. He called my daughter and she blissfully ignored him as she was talking to my friend in the kitchen (or she was busy there). He then casually mentioned to me that she doesn’t listen to him. But more playfully than complaining. When I called her to come to him, she playfully glanced over and advised she’ll come over. “Wait, I’m coming now-now”. What could this mean?
- A friend of ours daughter got married exactly a year ago to date ,three weeks ago we learned that the daughter landed in hospital with serious injuries, it came to light that her husband was beating her up from day one and never told a soul not even her own parents. She was released from hospital a week ago and went to stay with an uncle of the family, the husband telephoned his battered wife at her uncles house informing her that his family is in their flat search through their clothes. A couple a days ago the girls parents received some of her stuff via freight services and a letter attached to the goods stating that their son has given the girl a talaq. It is believed that the boys family is rich and they took all the best stuff belonging to the girl for them, they threaten that the girl no longer has any right to see or talk to the so call ex husband, the young lady several times called her husband on his mobile and at his work place. Everybody seems to play with saying that no such person works there. The husband did not issue any talaq but the boys parents did and they are all so called pious persons with long white beards,white thobs on. The girls mother is devastated and the young wife wants to be with her husband, it was brought to our attention that the boys mother had another girl in mind and was not happy with her sons choice. Can this really be Muslims doing such evil things? What can this young wife do please advise urgently?
- I dreamed that my family had a house in a cul de sac in a beautiful, well established suburb. Within this cul de sac our house was situated right in the middle. With a beautiful lush lawn in the front. Although all the other houses had high walls, ours didn’t. If the front door was open, you could see into the kitchen. Very beautiful. As my husband and I took the corner to come home, the door was standing open. There standing in my kitchen was a boy (in waking life this boy tried to persue my daughter). He was alone in the house. As he saw us coming, he got a fright. He tried hiding behind the fridge, by taking a step back. He was wearing sunglasses that had a mirror reflection and that was what attracted my eyes. And though he was hiding he still looked if I could see him. Then as we walked, my daughters, my husband and I. I realised my daughter isn’t with. I looked for her to tell her that this boy is in our house (its a joke to us how he tries to persue her). As I turned around, she called my name and came cycling past from behind with a red bicycle waving at me. As we got to the house, my husband and I went through the garage and it was untidy with mechanic tools and a yellow bucket smeared with grease. In the dream, I felt embarrased because I knew that there was this boy in my house (who in waking life has never been in my house) and in the dream, I knew he must have came to my house to investigate what our house is like. I have no idea what this dream means…
- A guy came to see me on Sunday and on Monday morning after Fajr I had a dream. I hadn’t made istikhaara or anything yet because it was too early. He hadn’t even yet proposed. I dreamed that we were walking along my Aunty’s street but in my mind it was a different country though I recognised it. I asked the guy that came to see me for a divorce while we were walking because I was fighting with him. He laughed and refused to give it to me. The guy in the dream and the guy in reality were two different people, the guy in reality wears kurta and has a beard whereas the other had neither. I think maybe it’s because I cannot remember the face of the guy that came to see me. I was feeling hot and sick while we were walking because the sun was hot and I was pregnant (i think that was what was making me feel sick) but I didn’t know it in my dream. The next thing I remember is that we were by my Aunty’s house and their maid (who passed away) put me in the shower so that I could cool down. After a while I became aware that my Aunty and some other people were watching me shower and I realised that I was naked so I think I made myself wear clothes because when I looked down at myself again, I had clothes that covered me enough but by then they had turned away. After he proposed I read istikhaara salah and I had a dream that my mother or somebody told me to go see red tomatoes or something and I think the guy that came to see me was by it. I woke abruptly from this dream. These dreams seemed long but were very short.
- Assalamualikum, My wife wants to visit and stay with her aunty for a few days, there are ghair mahram in the auntys house,first being her auntys husband. I have told my wife she cant go because of this problem, she still insists to go and is angry with me for not letting her go.We both live in my parents house, my brother lives in same house who is unmarried, now her point is is that parda should be applied in parents house, if it is not then she should be allowed to go to see aunty where there is also ghair mahram. At the minute i cannot find seprate accomodation due to financial. My question is what can i do in this situation and should i allow my wife to go to see her aunty and live there for a few days? Jazakallah, sorry if the question is too long but i needed to put full details infront of you.