I saw that I am standing in mosque ready to offer prayer in Jamaat. Then at the same time I saw my friend who is in Australia he is going to the washroom and I said to him that ok join the prayer after wudhu. I am planning to go to Australia and have applied for visa since 2.5 months.
Q: I saw that I am standing in mosque ready to offer prayer in Jamaat. Then at the same time I saw my friend who is in Australia he is going to the washroom and I said to him that ok join the prayer after wudhu. I am planning to go to Australia and have applied for visa since 2.5 months.
A: The dream is positive. Insha Allah you will get the visa.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Dear Mufti Sahib Assalam o Alikum! I am a researcher in a university in Pohang (a small city in south Korea). Here we have no local muslim community and masjid. Only few muslim students and scholars are present (from other countries) in the university (about 6 to 8). Some time even more or less because visiting scholars come here for a short time. Out of these muslims only 4 come for jumma prayer including me. My other three muslim friends (those who come for jumma prayer) offer jumma Khutba in English some even they say no word in Arabic except Bismillah. Please tell me if our Jumma prayer is valid under these circumstances or not. Some time there are only three persons for jumma prayer. My friends are of the view that jumma can be offered with three persons also. Please also tell me the minimum nember of persons required for validity of jumma prayer. This university is inside the city Pohang. Is Jumma compulsary here? One thing more I want to know is about the person who can lead jumma prayer. My friends have decided that jumma prayer will be lead by every one turn by turn. All other three friends of mine have no beard. They are very strict in their decision and do not want to even listen any body about it. I have told them that jumma prayer is valid only with Arabic Khutba and atleast with four persons but they are not ready to except it. Please tell me what should I do under these circumstances. Should I offer jumma with them or offer my Zuhar prayer alone. Jazakallah. Looking for an early reply in this regard. Wassalam Aman-ur-Rehman
- Currently I am in Jeddah, KSA. I seen this dream after praying Fajr salah and slept for 20 minutes. In dream I see I reached India, the day was Friday in my watch time was 11.00 am which was not changed so actual time in India will be 1:30 pm. I started from home for Jumuah prayer after doing wudhu. When I reached to mosque (exactly same mosque where I was praying Jumuah in India). I see first my wudhu breaks due to urine passing, again I done wudhu. Then second time I see my hand is dry so I made again wudhu. Lastly when I was cleaning my legs, people start praying sunnah of Jumuah’s. My eyes open due to alarm and I have to go for office.
- I am originally from Bangladesh. Living in UK for the last (nearly) 8 years. My problem is, my visa. I applied for leave to remain in UK more than 15 months ago. Normally it takes 3-4 months. I applied February 2012. No progress yet. I lost my job long time ago only for visa reasons. My wife lost her job too. We are living in UK by bringing money from back home. I don’t know how long I will survive like this. I have a 3 and half year old daughter. The last one year I could not do any job only for visa reasons. Believe me brother I am living in really pathetic mental condition. I always have arguments with my wife because of this visa problem. My marriage is in danger, please, please, please brother, tell me something so that Allah almighty can show his pity and kindness to me, and I get my passport and visa from UK home office. I haven’t gone to my country nearly 4 and half years. My wife is crying everyday and I do cry too. Please please please brother tell me something, I cry a lot to Allah but he is not happy on me. I don’t know what to do!!! I am really not doing good in my my life. I don’t know when will I get my passport and visa back from home office. Can you tell me something brother please?
- Last Friday I made a mistake when I looked at the prayer times on the internet. The site I looked at gave two times for Esha. One time for 17 degrees (which is the view of Abu Yusuf, Imaam Muhammad, Shafi, Maalik, Ahmad bin Hanbal) and one time for 19 degrees (which is the opinion of Abu Hanifa). The mosque I go to use an even a earlier time of 15 degrees for Esha. My calendar at home uses 12 degrees. Now last Friday the time for Esha for 17 degrees was 23:10 and for 19 degrees it was 23:33 o’clock. Now when I go to the mosque for Esha I pray with the jamaat who pray at 15 degrees for Esha. But when I pray at home I used to pray at 19 degrees. So last Friday I prayed Esha with my brother at home by mistake at 17 degrees, and the next day on Saturday I prayed also on 17 degrees. I came to know this the next day on Sunday after Fajr time was expired. Now what should I do? I am not sure what to do therefore I ask you. Can I consider them valid as I prayed at 17 degrees which is valid according to all Imaams except Abu Hanifa? Or must I repeat first those two Esha and Witr prayer before I pray the current prayer of the time? If yes, what about the prayers I prayed in the meanwhile before getting your answer? Or should I wait until 6 prayers are passed over the Esha prayer I peformed at 17 degrees, then pray those two Esha and Witr prayers at any time? Or did I have to repeat those two Esha and witr prayers, then repeat the Fajr then pray the prayer that is coming i.e. Dhuhr?
- ASSALAM U ALIKUM WARREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU Mufti Sahib, My question is that if an IMAM does SAJDA_SUHU in every prayer that he supervise, is it ok to do prayer behind him?My doubt is that if he is doing sajda suhu every time then he must be doing something wrong in the prayer everytime. I offer prayer in University and usually IMAM do SAJDA-Suhu in almost every prayer. Please do Reply JAZAKALLAH
- I have a friend who lives in a non-muslim country, he cannot offer jummah (friday) prayers in the mosque because he is in university at that time so he has asked for the permission for jummah prayer they said if you can offer them in University then we will allow you to offer them but you cannot go out of the university..