My question is regarding life insurance for about $300,000 in my name, after I die this money will go to my wife and child and they can buy a house and live a comfortable life. Please advise me on this?
Q: My question is regarding life insurance for about $300,000 in my name, after I die this money will go to my wife and child and they can buy a house and live a comfortable life. Please advise me on this?
A: Insurance contains the elements of usury and gambling.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I have made my life insurance for which I paid 100000 RS for 5 years but someone told me that it is against sharia to get insurance. Birla sun life insurance company have put my money in investment and my fund value is 565000 RS. I want to take my money out from the insurance company now my question is that profit of 65000 is valid and if it is not valid then can I take it from the insurance company and give to help my Muslim brother? If I pay it to my cousin who needs to get her kitchen done, can she use that money to build the kitchen?
- Assalam Walekum Sir, I and my wife has taken a lot loan from bank to leave and to give a luxury life to our parents and to our kids, now we have stucked in this game of rolling money, some time situation comes we don’t have single penny to full fill our childrens small demands.please do lets us know the dua or any other thing by which we can get rid of with depth.cause we are feed up of this calls from bank and need peace in our house and life, cause we both are fustrated in life and cant give attention to our children?
- Assalamu alaikum, janab Mufti sahib, My cousin has no child I am writing his problem in his words as under :- I get married two time, my marriage life with first wife was about seven years but I can not get child with her, thereafter I have given divorce to her due to some other reason, Now I get married second time and period of second marriage has been passed about two year, I and my wife have also recite many wazifa/verse during my both the marriage life. But till date I have not been granted any child by god neither with my first wife nor with second one. Have you any experienced wazifa / verse under the light of Quran or hadith which I or My wife recite and then can I get child? I will be thankful to you if you guide me in this matter.
- I work in IT Sector and around Rs 7200 is deducted from my salary annually and for escaping from tax I have done life insurance so now after doing life insurance only 3600 is deducted annually I can escape the other 3600 if I show HRA to my company but I live in my parent’s home so I don’t pay rent to my parent but I give some part of salary to my parents. So my question is doing insurance for escaping from Tax is right or wrong and is Shariah allows me to show HRA to company in this particular case for escaping from tax.
- Assalamualikum, We received Life insurance money of rs 2,15,000, whereas the person who has died paid only 1,00,000 and nominated his daughter,my wife as nominee. We hope we can use the premium money of rs 1,00,000 the balance is with us Please advise in what ways we can spend the money?
- ASSAMOALAIKUM, MOULANA , i am a strict follower of deoband thinking . I am having a daughter which is just 1 and half years old and is suffering from Thallasemia disease( in which every month blood has to be given to child) . The cause of this as explained to us by the doctors is due to parents. till today there is no proper cure for this disease and it looks like artificial life of the child. meaning go on giving blood every month to keep her alive. Now my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a second child , the doctors say that there is a test which can be done at the early stage of pregnancy in which we can come the know whether the child in the womb of the mother will be having a disease or not. supposes(nauzubillah) if the child is also having the same problem, then can we get the child aborted or not .Because if the second child is also having the same problem of blood then you can imagine how difficult the life will be for the parents to get blood every month for their child and it looks like a total artificial life of children. please advice me soon as i have to take a decision urgently . Allah given you’ll plenty of jazai khair.