Q: In surah Kahf vesre 23 it is mentioned that never say surely I will do and in next verse Allah subhanhutala said illa aiyyasha Allah. So what is the exact pronounciation Insha Allah or aiyyasha Allah?
A: The meaning of the verse is to say insha Allah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu Alaikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu. Im a student aged 21 from Sri lanka & i used to chat in Yahoo with a Muslim sister aged 35 from phillipines who is a mother of 3 daughters masha Allah.We talk only about Islam, try to study new things about Islam & we share duas & things what we know about Islam each other daily. Also, she is like my mother to me & masha Allah she is so caring & treats me as im one of her own sons. Also his Husband is a nice person too masha Allah who alows her to chat with me. I knew from the begining that corresponding with a women is prohibited according to Islam even if v dont see each other or talk to each other, but i thought that it must be permissable to talk to them about Islam.Then i saw ur above comment & i realize that it is Haram to chat. Then i thought of asking you whether is it ok for me to Post her Hadiths, dua CDs & Bayan CDs , etc since i used to do that too. But i will not put any comments (like notes or letters) on those insha Allah. plz let me know if i can post things like that insha Allah
- I have sent my zakat for the year to my father in-law to distribute within Pakistan on my behalf, but I have a concern as to how far my responsibilities lie on following up where this money goes. My father in-law distributes this money to people he knows as genuinely poor and also to Islamic madrasas. I don’t want to question him in great detail as he may think I am questioning my trust in him. However, I believe he did not give all the money away. He is in great debt which my husband and I will take it on ourselves to pay off, but I do not wish my zakat money to go to him, as I believe my husband and I should pay this and will pay it insha Allah. I will insha Allah take a stand and not give him responsibility for my zakat next year as I take the zakat very seriously because it is due to Allah’s Grace that we have this wealth.
- Willing to go for Hajj Insha’Allah this year but my parents are advising me not to perfrom Hajj this year as i am going to get married Insha’Allah a few months after Hajj
- As Salam Aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu, Wudu: “the sleeping of one who is praying, even though it may be whilst performing ruku or sujud, provided he maintains his posture according to the sunna.” This does not break wudu. Is is true? If yes, can you Insha’Allah tell me the dalail Insha’Allah. WasSalam.
- That is (niyamat) a girl child to our family.we thankful to allah if you send few names.name should have two point. 1-when we call her, her name it self give us reward (nayki) . 2-in quran or islamic history,allah pleased with person (name) for small qurbani in the path of allah. Make duwa for us. Her akkia will be insha-allah on 8 May.
- Asailamalaikum-Insha Allah(subhanawa tala) hope ur in gud health and imanIm 15 years of age and i missed 3-4 years of salahastagfirullah and insha Allah(subhana wa tala) im am going to read Salah,so i have to make up for my missed salah so lyk e.g if im readin fajr salah how do i make up for my missed fajr salahs also along with other four?and i have a lot of salah to make up so what should i do?thank you for ur help and knowledgeMay Allah(subhana wa ta la)reward you also have mercy on you and forgive you and all the believers!!AmeenWalkumsalam