Forbidding the wrong

Q: My father has a house on mortgage, is it permissible for me to live in it? My father gets upset everything I try to talk to him and say its haraam and try to get him out of it. What should I do in this sort of condition?


A: Once you have explained to him, you have done your duty.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)