I am wondering if you can help me please Inshallah. Would you be able to write Surah 12 word for word for me so that I can wear it as a taweez please? Or is it permissable to print it off from the net and wear it?  I have been told that a taweez has to be written with a special black or blue pen on clean paper where dua’s and quls are read on the pen before writting. Can you let me know?

Q: I am wondering if you can help me please Inshallah. Would you be able to write Surah 12 word for word for me so that I can wear it as a taweez please? Or is it permissible to print it off from the net and wear it?  I have been told that a taweez has to be written with a special black or blue pen on clean paper where dua’s and quls are read on the pen before writting. Can you let me know?

A: Unfortunately we do not do taweez.