The number 786
Q: Is there any virtue for or significance in the number 786?
A: There is no virtue. It is just a numerical value.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: If one has a habit of forgetting multiple things in a Salaah such as number of rakat, number of sajda, first tashahud and so forth, how that person would perform his salah?
- Read your std. answer for 786.Is there a number we should try to obtain for our number plates,cell phone numbers etc.Preferable to use 786 or another number
- There are two types of bonds: 1) Prize Bonds £1 buys you 1 bond. No interest is accumulated or paid. You are always able to redeem your bonds for cash – the same amount as you paid originally. Periodically, a number of ‘prizes’ are distributed and every bond has an equal chance of winning a prize. You may win much or nothing. But you cannot lose your investment. 2) “Bonds” in the traditional sense You can purchase, for example, government bonds whereby you invest £1000, on which the government will guarantee you a 4% annual return. There is no doubt that that number 2 is purely riba-based and hence haram as you have mentioned previously on your website. My question is whether number 1 is also haram?
- If someone has broken fasts by eating without an apparent reason and at the sametime does not remember the number of fasts broken in this way, then what can be done now for qadha,bear in mind the exact number of the broken fasts is also not known. Jazakhallah khair!
- The number 786 is generally used for Bismillah. Is there any other religion which uses this number also?
- You have already given your answer to my question in fatwa number 1871, regarding the sucking of genitals. but my husband refuses to believe this, & i’m forced into this act. He insists it’s not written anywhere in Sahih Bukhari or Muslim, and is probably a zaeef hadith. Can you please give me the exact hadith with the number so that i can show it to him? thank you.