- From where the term sunni and shia came and why?
- Do Shias believe in the same Quran as Sunnis believe and in Bukhari , Muslim or they have other hadith books?
- Can we consider the both same in Touheed?
- Sunni is one who adheres to the ways and teachings of Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and the Sahaabah (radhiyallahu anhum). Shiahs are a deviant group who have forsaken the mubaarak way of Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and the Sahabaah (radhiyallahu anhum).
- If you are not a Shiah then do no concern yourself with their corrupt beliefs and ways. Rather study those things that are compulsory upon you and that which will improve your aakhirat.
- As above.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.