I saw a dream about my ammi and sister who are in Pakistan. I saw I went to my mamu’s (ami’s brother) home. When I reach at their gate a big deep hole was in the way. After I crossed the gate, my mami (mamu’s wife) was standing there with a small dog. When I asked where is my mamu my ammi wants to meet him, she replied angrily your ammi can keep trying but she can’t cross this hole and can’t meet her brother. I often see a dog with that maami and they stop me from entering the home. Please explain.

Q: I saw a dream about my ammi and sister who are in Pakistan. I saw I went to my mamu’s (ami’s brother) home. When I reach at their gate a big deep hole was in the way. After I crossed the gate, my mami (mamu’s wife) was standing there with a small dog. When I asked where is my mamu my ammi wants to meet him, she replied angrily your ammi can keep trying but she can’t cross this hole and can’t meet her brother. I often see a dog with that maami and they stop me from entering the home. Please explain.

A: You should maintain good relations with your familyand ensure that you don’t get entangled in their quarrels and disputes.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.