Dear Muftisaab, is rainbow chicken haraam?
Q: Dear Muftisaab, is rainbow chicken haraam?
A: It is best that we refer to our senior Ulama’ (Darul Ihsan, Jamiatul Ulama, etc) and seek their guidance in this regard.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Aslamulaikum, Dear Scholar As may u know that nowadays the chicken meet imports from foreign countries. America is an exporter country from those country which export the chicken meat. We found a Video that there is not observance of Islamic rule in the time of slaughtering for getting confidence prove u can watch the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6hidxtM5m4 This company chicken meet imports to our country so now Is it Halal chicken meat or Haram. Thanks
- Asslamualaikum Mufti Sahib. I live at Malerkotla Punjab. My question is that is the KFC chicken is Halal Or Haram. When we go to purchase at KFC Ludhiana i ask about the Chicken. They answered me that the chicken is Halal. I saw some other Muslims are purchasing too. But i am in doubt because a person tell me that the KFC chicken is not Halal they use JHATKA chicken. So i want to know that what is the write answer .Can i eat or not. 2. My 2nd question is that i drink pork in my dreams in regular two days. I want to the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah
- Dear sirs I am now a days staying in Vietnam for long time. We have problems in getting halal meet here we can get from some suppliers but can not be sure on it so I wanted to learn to slaughter chicken our selves at home so we can get meat for sure that it is halal. I know reciting of dua is must for halal zabiha please tell me what other conditions i have to take care for sure that i cut is halal way and as per sunat. I have cut chicken with sharp knife and read bismillah allah ho akber but since i am new so when i cut with knife i seperate all neck at once Please help me and give me guidence so I can have peace of mind and learn cutting chicken in halal way Regards!
- Rainbow chicken
- Spinal cord in chicken neck haraam?
- Dear Janab, Assalamualaikum, As you aware that there is lot of resturant,hotels etc who served chiken & mutton dishes,claiming that they are using HALAL chicken or Mutton. Just take an example,,KFC is world famous reataurant,some branches in delhi & other metro cities,who usually serve chicken dishes,,once,I visited the restaurant in Cannaught Place. Before having some chicken item,I asked the manager about the chicken,what type of the chicken they are using in the restaurant ? He confirmed me that we are using only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. & also got a certificate from Jama masjid stating that KFC use only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. Now,Some days back,I visited their UK site, i.e. http://www.kfc.co.uk/faqs.aspx ,,on this link,there is question that chicken used i KFC is HALAL or not…then answer as mentioned on site is (Unfortunately we currently do not use Halal chicken in any of our stores.). Janab,I want to confirm that how is to eat at KFC restaurant.is it ok ? or we,muslim community, have to fully avoid these restaurants?