I saw dream in which my husband has a second wife and ignoring me infront of her. Please tell me its tabeer. Many times in dreams I saw a second lady which suppose to be his second wife.

Q: I saw dream in which my husband has a second wife and ignoring me infront of her. Please tell me its tabeer. Many times in dreams I saw a second lady which suppose to be his second wife.

A: At times second wife in a dream refers to some worldly engagement e.g. involvement in business etc. Due to being so involved in his business dealings, he does not spent a lot of time with his wife and children.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.