My husband is working in Jeddah in a telecommunication company for the last 4 years. His job is good but the problem is that he has technical experience and he was recruited for a technical role. After he got recruited he is doing a non technical job for the last 4 years without any promotion and salary increase. He is worried about his future because his technical growth has stopped and he is not getting a technical job offer for the last 4 years. Could you please tell us something to read so that he can get the technical job he wants with career growth. Alhamdulillah both of us try to pray regularly. Please answer my question, I can not see my husband upset.

Q: My husband is working in Jeddah in a telecommunication company for the last 4 years. His job is good but the problem is that he has technical experience and he was recruited for a technical role. After he got recruited he is doing a non technical job for the last 4 years without any promotion and salary increase. He is worried about his future because his technical growth has stopped and he is not getting a technical job offer for the last 4 years. Could you please tell us something to read so that he can get the technical job he wants with career growth. Alhamdulillah both of us try to pray regularly. Please answer my question, I can not see my husband upset.

A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/2704