I dream of losing something into a river and a man found and gave it back to me. Later I was by the riverside and my leg inside the water and a girl nearby I knew came around playfully telling me she was going to give me money but instead I proposed love to her which she accepted. What does this dream mean? NOTE: I am married with children.

Q: I dream of losing something into a river and a man found and gave it back to me. Later I was by the riverside and my leg inside the water and a girl nearby I knew came around playfully telling me she was going to give me money but instead I proposed love to her which she accepted. What does this dream mean? NOTE: I am married with children.

A: Remain is pious company and refrain from all doubtful areas.