Performing eid salaah on two days
Q: Can I pray eid salat on two days? If some people prayed on 1 day and some other people pray on the otherday how is it to pray on both days?
A: It is sunnat to just read it on one day.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Performing Fardh Salaah behind someone performing Sunnah or Nafl Salaah
- Q: With the Mercy of Allah, I have recently starting reading all my qadhaa salaah that i have missed since i became baaligh, this being a few years of salaah. I am able to read my fajr qadhaa before leaving for work, then my zohr qadhaa after performing zohr salaah, magribh qadhaa after magribh and esha after esha salaah. I have not been able to fit in my asr salaah as I am aware that one cannot perform any salaah afer asr. However, I have been advised, that if i am performing my qadhaa salaah then i can perform it after asr. Is this correct or permissable?
- Q: One of my friends want to ask about a problem related to her salaah. Her usual periods have always been 7 days max. But now she is using contraceptive pills and due to pills the periods prolonged to 10 days or more (i.e after 7 days not proper bleeding or brown discharge but yellowish or little greenish without becoming clear). She starts salah after 10 days as she had read that 10 days are the max limit. Should she start salaah after 7 days or 10 days as its clearly due to the medication not natural because if she leaves the pill it goes back to 7 days.
- What is the sunnah of performing Aqeeqa for a new born. Is it to be performed with in 7 days of birth of the baby wich is Masnoon. Or it can also be done later then 7 days.
- Wife performing Salaah in the front and husband performing Salaah behind
- If it is so that the bleeding has started a few days early and if added to the days of her usual habit the total will add up to more than 10 days, then she should count all these extra days prior to her usual habit as Istihaadhah and continue performing salah and fasts of Ramadhan. For example a woman has a habit of 5 days haidh and 25 days cleanliness. Now she sees blood after 19 days of purity, which is 6 days before her normal habit. If added to the days of her normal habit (5days), they total to 11 days, so she will continue salah and fasts until the days of her normal place of habit. Now if this bleeding continues for up to 10 days then all of it will be Haidh In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful