Rebelling against the government
Q: I am a jaahil on this subject, what says the hanafi madhhab about the war by the rebel againt the syrian governement? What is the condition in the shariyyah for fighting a governement?
A: We have not looked into this as yet.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am a civil engineer, I own a private welfare organization which works for government, I construct public toilets at my own cost, and all expenditure in the process like payment of electricity, water, salary of employees and every bit of it is taken care by me after taking approval from the concerned government authorities. I maintain these toilets on pay and use basis, I charge Rs. 2 for urinals and Rs. 5 for bath and other things as directed by the government. I have such 10 to 12 toilets and money collected from them is my monthly income. I want to know the money collected from toilet users is halal or haram?
- If government of a 100% muslim country dose not allow face veil in government offices and in islamic collages what should be done?
- In my native village,there is some Government land property.These land properties are using by side landholders.Some of Villagers are agrred to buid a graveyard in a piece of such government land with taking the land as lease from government say 99 years lease.The graveyard’s work is processing.Note that my village have no graveyard. Please let me know,the constructing of graveyard is right in line with Islami Sariyah.
- Asslamoalaikum. I am a doctor. I want to join the Government service. While in the Government job I’ll be paid salary and non-practicing allowance (amount given after the salary in lieu that the person won?t indulge in private practice). So is it right to do private practice after joining the government job while receiving non-practicing allowance also? What if the family members insist on doing so?
- As you aware better the situation of Afghanistan Here in Afghanistan i am working with Afghan government as an Official. but our scholars says that working with current government is prohibited in Islam but some of the scholars says that no problem you can work with government please advice me that what is islam says about this. Thanks.
- I want to know about subsidizing loan sanction by the government under some scheme to minorities. It is the scheme run by the government on certain sectors. The scheme is: 25% amount of the scheme will be paid by the government and 75% of the loan will be directed to any bank to pay on interest. If we calculate the interest repayment it comes to nearly 25% which is already paid by the government. It means we get a loan with no interest and we have to pay only the principle amount. This type of loan scheme is only for particular sectors and eligibility criteria. As these types of schemes are particularly for minority community and many Muslims involve in it. Can this be halal? Please enlighten to us.