Solution for marital problems

Q: I want to know that I am in a nikaah for the last 7 years but till now I am at my parents home. No rukhsati has been done. My in-laws are dodging us. I want to know is there any wazeefa that I can do so that they will start taking some steps for this as soon as possible. Please help me. I am very much worried.


A: Refer to and also have a look at the attached dua.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)