Is the following correct and virtue mentioned in Hadith: If you recite Ayatul Kursi after wudhu Allah will give you the reward of 40 years of worship?
Q: Is the following correct and virtue mentioned in Hadith: If you recite Ayatul Kursi after wudhu Allah will give you the reward of 40 years of worship?
A: This is not mentioned in the authentic reliable books of Hadith.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: Who fasts on any of the Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays consecutively (meaning all 3 days together) of every or any of the Sacred Months, he will receive the reward of making ibadah for 700 years. There are 4 months which are Sacred, they are: Rajab, Dhul Qi’dah, Dhul Hijjah, and Muharram. Also its been related that whoever fasts three consecutive days in the Sacred Months, that is Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Allah will distance him from the Fire. In Another It is mentions in a Hadith that the person who keeps three fasts in the Sacred months, on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, he will receive the reward of making ibadah for two years. That is, on the Day of Judgement it will be written in his book of deeds that he had made ibadah for two years in return for these three days of fasting. Another version says: One who fasts in the sacred months on three days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday Allah writes for him the reward of worship of 900 years for fasting during the day and remaining awake in night. this is mentioned in Tabarani In these months, the reward for good deeds is multiplied; and though committing sins is forbidden at all times, it is even more forbidden during these months. I just wanted to know the authenticity and the reference for these books.
- Q: Many people are asking us for the reference of this bellow given hadith. Please give us the reference as example dhaif hadith or which hadith with number. The istigfar given below is especially dedicated to women who are undergoing their Haiz(monthly periods). One should sit in attayat position if possible with wodhu and face Kiblah and recite the following zikr 70 times after each salaah( 5 times a day). “Subhanaka Astaghfirullah illahi Laaillaha illa huwal hayool kaiyoom wa’athubu ilaikh” This is a wonderful blessing from Almighty Allah that shows His mercy even during the time when a woman is unable to do her farls like salah and quran recitation, therefore we kindly request all women to make it a habit to gain the rewards mentioned below: •Reward of performing 1000 nafl rakaths. •70 sins will be forgiven. •For every letter in the istigfar you get a noor (brightness) on your face. •Your status is raised in the sight of Allah. •For every vein in your body you get the reward of one Hajj and Umrah.
- Can a menstruating woman read Ayatul Kursi and 4 Quls surahs before going to bed because it is Sunnah? I heard that if a menstruating woman reads even a single ayah then she will be cursed. So what should I do recite them or not and I also want to know can she recite ayat-e-karimah during these days?
- Assala o Alekum if any body(dead) can get reward of my recite from H.Quran after my request to Allah.pl give full detail covering Quran & Hadith (F.Hanfi)Allah Hafiz
- I AM HAVING SOME DOUBT REGARDING TABLIGH JAMAAT AS FOLLOWS 1> CAN WE GO FOR JAMAAT IN THE MONTH OF RAMZAN LEAVING THE TARAVI i.e as we travel from one place to another,quran will not be completed in taravi namaz ? 2> IS THIS CORRECT THAT GOING IN JAMATH IS GOING IN THE WAY OF ALLAH (ALLAH KA RASTA) AND FITTING THE AYAH OF JIHAD ? eg: tell the people, “This is my path(way) i.e alla ke bando ko allah ki taraf bulana etc 3> SOME FAZILATH OF JIHAAD ? LIKE IF WE KEEP ONE STEP 700 VIRTUES AND IF WE SAY ONE SUBHANALLAH WE GET THE VIRTUE OF 700000 SUBHANALLAH ETC 4> CAN WE FIT THE FAZILATH AND AYAHA OF JIHAD. SOME OF THEM WHICH ARE MENTIONED ABOVE ? 5> CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROOF OF GOING IN JAMAATH i.e IN THE WAY OF ALLAH LIKE 3 DAYS , 40 DAYS , AND 4 MONTHS ETC ? PLEASE ANSWER ME THE QUESTION IN THE LIGHT OF QURAN AND HADITH AND.
- Bismillah Assalamoalaikum! Is this true “Hadith”, that if a person having unlimited “Qaza Sala’h” then on Last Friday of this Month of Ramadan, pray 4 raka’t Nafil, in each raka’t after Sura-e-Fatiha, recite 7 times Ayatul Kursi and 15 times Sura-e-Kauser. This Nafil Sala’h will be the Qaza or Kaffara for atleast Sala’h of 700 years. WallahuAlam, but I did not heared this thing before, please clarify my doubts, Allah will bless you. Jazak Allah Khair