1

Which Surah is sunnah to read in witr? I know about Surah alaq, kaafiroon and ikhlaas what other surahs.The dua we read qunoot in Witr has that come in Hadith. Also in Witr Salaah we do rafe yadain is there any daleel in Hadith.It comes in the Hadith something to the effect that do not read witr like maghrib and we do. What does this mean?

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail

Q:

1. Which Surah is sunnah to read in witr? I know about Surah alaq, kaafiroon and ikhlaas what other surahs.
  2. The dua we read qunoot in Witr has that come in Hadith. Also in Witr Salaah we do rafe yadain is there any daleel in Hadith.
  3. It comes in the Hadith something to the effect that do not read witr like maghrib and we do. What does this mean?

A: 

1. End of Surah Baqarah in the first rakaat, Surah Qadr or Surah Kaafiroon in the second rakaat and Surah Ikhlaas in the third rakaat. Another report states that Surah Qadr in the first rakaat, Surah Kaafiroon in the second rakaat and Surah Ikhlaas in the third rakaat.
  2. Yes. Yes.
  3. Please quote the reference so that we may see the exact wording.

الدر المنضود (2/588)

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail