I am divorced and a mother of two kids. I keep seeing this dream that I am single but I am pregnant and at late pregnancy too. I am very worried that how did I get pregnant without a partner? What will people say about me? I feel the babies movements too. I am very worried and shocked and I then wake up. Could you please tell me why I keep getting this same dream? And what does it mean?

Q: I am divorced and a mother of two kids. I keep seeing this dream that I am single but I am pregnant and at late pregnancy too. I am very worried that how did I get pregnant without a partner? What will people say about me? I feel the babies movements too. I am very worried and shocked and I then wake up. Could you please tell me why I keep getting this same dream? And what does it mean?

A: Being pregnant at times refers to carrying a load of worry. Hence it seems that you are worried and concerned about your condition and the condition of your children. 

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.