Blood falling on the Qur’an
Q: What should a person do if blood falls on to the margin of the quraan?
A: Try your best to remove it with some detergent.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualikum , For one year or more im having (things which are going to happen in future) i see them infront of my eyes when im half awake & half sleepy , sometimes they come when im busy & working . i had two dreams continously for like 3 months or more . 1) In one dream i saw myself falling from a very high place & in that falling i catches something & starts climbing agian . 2) in second dream i saw a plain road & im walking , in the mid of the road there is a small hole ( gaddah ) like water get stagnates at times of rain , i stepped in that hole & thinks oh why am i stepping in this hole …., What does it mean ? & lately i had a vision in which i saw i stepped in something like a coal of small chairs size & falling , and im trying to catch soemthing to save myself from the fall …, what all these means? Shukriya in advance for your reply , Allah hafiz ..
- As salam Alaekum, My father is diabetic and he is on medication,recently his blood sugar level are very high and still not in control,he keeps all the fasts of ramzan,during the fasts there chances that his blood sugar level may go down the normal value,for that purpose during Roza is it allowed to check his blood sugar level with Accu Chek(A Procedure in which the finger is pierced with a needle and a drop of blood comes out and that drop has to be put on machine for testing) or that will cause any harm to his roza. Allah hafiz
- Q: I would like to know if after 6 days of haidh a lady sees no blood. She wakes up on the 7th morning before fajr there is no sign of blood so she performs ghusal and read esha there after she preforms fajr and dourinhg the day has relations with her husband. After her ghusal she starts noticing a discharge with a slight trace of blood. Is this regarded as haidh or not?
- Q: My question for today is I did ghusul on 18th of May but from 23rd I am spotting blood and despite spotting blood I was still praying and on 26th I was fasting again despite spotting blood. I told one Muslim lady and she told me my fasting is makrooh, so I had to open my fast. I didn’t pray on the 26th till 28th but I did ghusul and I am fasting on 29th but in the morning again I spotted blood so I just wanted to know am I allowed to fast and pray despite blood spotting or not?
- Is it permissible to give blood sample for analysis during fasting by a syringe, also there is a test in which a pin is pricked on the finger tip and 1 or 2 drops of blood comes out which is then taken for analysis. please specify are these both blood tests allowed during fasting? Will it invalidate the rozah ?
- One of the types of filth mentioned in the Reliance is blood. Whenever I buy meat, it has blood on it. Is this blood considered filth?