Husband not liking the smell of mehndi
Q: If a man doesn’t like mendhi due to the smell, and expresses this to his wife without directly telling her to stop putting it, and she continues in spite of knowing her husband doesn’t like it, does this make her sinful?
A: If her husband does not want her to apply mehndi (due to the smell), she should obey her husband.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- As salam walekum. i have one problem, for which i seek your help. I always dream of snacks. Many times i see them (snacks) harming me or pursuing me. (before 4 years) At one evening when i was sleeping (near by Magarib time) when i woke up, i could smell some type of Fragrance around me when i was sleeping towards left side. But when i turned side to right hand side, i couldn’t feel the smell. And no one was there who could use any type of fragrance. (that time i used to stay in hostel which was above hospital). please tell me – 1. what is the meaning of dream that i saw. 2. And what was that when i felt fragrance smell. 3. Now a days if i sleep late (near by 12 am or late), i could sense as if some one is sitting near by me. i always sleep on my right hand side & can feel someone towards left side (at my back side). then i pray duas till i get asleep & never open my eyes to see whats there. Please reply me & help me
- As salam Walekum, i always see snakes in my dreams. Many times snakes follow me or bite or attack on me. what is meaning of this dream? Also 2 – 3 years ago, when i was sleeping (it was time between Asar & Magarib), & when i woke up, i could smell some perfumes smell(fragance), but when i turned to other side, smell was not there, again on changing side, i could smell fragance (on same place). Why this happened? please help me for the matter as soon as possible. Hoping for your help. Allah hafiz
- salam mufti, I live in canada i got married last year, and after my wedding like 1 week later i was going america with my husband and in the boder they stop. and they not let leting for 5 years. and i have 4 month baby.he comes to canada every4 months and my husband is sposering me now. and me and my husbang arrgu alot, sometimes for no reason. my husband loved me alot a treadted me good, but now his not the same with me. wat he told me to do i did it for him. he doesnt lisens to me, and he makes fun of me front of his family. and i have really bad breath smell even i brush my teeth. and my hair falls alot. can u plzz give dua for my sponser,my husband could luv me and takecare of and respect me. and dua for my hair and my bad breath. dua for me and my husband so we could live happy ,dua fo nazar. my baby cries alot, is ther any dua so my baby doesnt cry and dua for allah could make my baby really pious. plzz reply to me. im really worried in my life. plzz give me dua’s to read. thanks
- Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu! Respected pious scholar, I have 2-3 hairs white…which is better 1)no khidab(mehndi) 2)mehndi 3)mehndi oil?
- My sister in Pakistan got married 12 years ago. We just found out that her husband is homosexual and is having a physical relationship with a guy in Karachi. He also has physical problems due to which he cannot have intercourse with my sister. They do have 2 sons though. My sister is going through a tough time as she has some kidney disease and has to go through all this. Since her husband is a gay and does not have intercourse with her, she has started liking the doctor she was visiting. We got the doctor changed for her but she says she is still in love with him and wants to marry him. This is not possible as the doctor is 50 years old and already married with kids. Plus, the doctor does not want to marry her. Please tell us what to do in this situation. My brother-in-law says that he is willing to repent and is trying to get rid of this relationship. But he has been gay since he was 15 and now he is in his 40s. He says he has never been attracted to women. Should she take divorce?
- Can I attend women only functions? Like mehndi, bridal/baby showers? if husband drops off & picks me up?