Problems getting work done at home
Q: Please advise some dua for me for the following question: We are getting some work done to our house and having lot of issues getting the work done.
A: Read the attached du`aa.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- My husband and I have been having endless problems for the past year now. I have left our home a few times due to his behaviour towards me . I am back at our home for 3 months now and for the last two months we have been having problems. He has hit me and also been chatting to other girls on social networks. He has a temper and his mood just switches and therefore he mistreats me. He also doesn’t want me to visit my parents or socialize with my family. It has gone so bad now that I cannot talk to my husband or ask him for anything or rely on him for anything. I feel like I am living with a stranger. What can I do? I don’t want to be with him anymore because of the way he is treating me but he does not want to give me talaaq. Please advise.
- One of my parents work in a place where it is haram to work, would it be assisting in a sin if I drive the parent to job and bring them back home?
- My fiancé is in London and is struggling. He has now applied for a work permit and is about to complete his degree. I am now 25 and still at home it has become difficult for me and they depend upon his work permit in London where as I tell him its Allah who has to feed us. Please give me wazifa for him so he can get settled and we can get married. Also a wazifa for my own rizq as I am working and earning and I have to fix my wedding with it. I hope you understand my both problems and deal with both of them separately or a combined wazifa. But please guide me with both.
- Is it ok for women to work outside home? I was reading a book on SINS and it said that a woman who must work to support family must work IN her home. Am I doing wrong by working outside my home.
- I have just converted to Islam and i would like to know whether if I miss the salah, due to the fact that I am mostly on the train to home from work or to work and I usually miss Fajr Salah, Isha and Maghrib Salaah what should I do to replace them or what can i do as i had no other means of transport to work accept the train.
- explain the rulings on being a musafir (a traveller)… work away from home about 130 miles away. I leave for work on Monday morning and stay at a rented property in that town till Friday