If my husband doesnt perform his salaah does that make him a kaafir? And is my marriage valid?
Q: If my husband doesnt perform his salaah does that make him a kaafir? And is my marriage valid?
A: No, he is not a kaafir as long as he does not deny the importance of namaaz etc.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Salaam mufti, plzz plzz help me, for allah sake. im having really really hard time. plz say my marriage life. im 19 years old gel, its been 2 years of my marriage . b4 me my husband were reaaly happy people will tell we r happys couples ever. but now Allah alone noe da best. my husband is acting so weird now adays. i live in Vancouver and my husband lives in london. my husband doesnt give da love, husband should, when ever he comes here ,he wakes up in da afternoon he goes with his friends house and comez next morning and does even spend time with me . he does not give me love respect and doesnt lisen to me. he tell guys im dis and that. last nite i was crying so much life if i was going threw hell. i dont noe wats going on b4 he was gud but now allah noe da best.i dont noe if we got naazer or sum1 is doing sumthing on us. mufti plz plz for allah sake. plz give me dua or wazifa to read, so my husband loves me and respect me give me respect and care about me. dua or wazifa so he doesnt go out with his friends and my marriage life fill with love and respect and with joys. some times my husband tells me he doesnt noe wat happens to him when he comes here, and he said he just want to out with his friends and spend time with them but not with me. alhamdulilah i pray he prays. and people tell me that im a gud wife but he does not realize that. ya allah plz help me in my marriage life. waithing for ur reply. jazakhallah khair.
- Will one become a kaafir if he does not perform Salaah?
- You stated..”Sometimes perform salaah together with your husband and children so that they learn how to perform salaah and at the same time it brings your family closer together. ” Can you please explain me its for Nafil Salah and make Jamat or pray separetly.
- I had a secret marriage no one is accepting and my husband also doesnt understand me at all.
- At jumuah today the imaam said that, in a islamic state, if a person does not make salaah and you tell him three time to and he still doesnt make, then you are allowed to kill that person. How true is this?if at all?
- Salaamualiakum respected mufti sahib, im suffering really big problem. My husband doesnt understand me , he doesnt give me luve, he doesnt look as a husband, he talk so rude and uses me for everything. he lies to me in everything. and when i tell him wat did i do to u , that ur giveing me hard time, he doesnt say anything. Alhamdulilah i pray 5 times a day, he wasnt like this b4 . he was really luving and caring but i dont noe wat happen now. he dosne not give me respect, when i cry every day to him and ask him him why r u doing this to me, wat i did to u. he tells me im crazy and shaitan is strong . plzz mufti , solve my sutivaion. give me duas OR wazifas he could give ME luv and respect and we could have happy marrige succesful life. plz remember me in ur duas