Non-Muslim suffering from depression

Q: I feel very sorry for a non-muslim who suffers depression. I really would like to help him. What should I tell him to do?


A: Refer him to an Aalim.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)