Lustful thoughts after wudhu
Q: Does having any sexual thought or arousal after ablution invalidate wudu?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I always get bad thoughts that shouldn’t be there. I sometimes talk to my thoughts but when I realise that it is Shaytan, I say, “Astaghfirullah” straight away. Can you please tell me how to get rid of these unwanted thoughts as they distract me from studying and working even though I try to ignore them.
- I have problem I always get thoughts that some of my actions maybe leading to apostasy or some disbeliefs. These thoughts are driving me to despair
- I have evil thoughts. i always think negatively. but then i quickly dismiss the negative thoughts.i was wondering what i could do as to increase iman and also could u provide a refercne to the hadith below? The pious and noble companions of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) also complained to him of evil thoughts to which he replied by saying, ‘That is a clear sign of Imaan.
- As salam alaykum!!! From past few months i’ve been suffering from phsycological problem like as if i’ll become mad or fear that i’ll become mad…Sometimes i get strange thoughts in my mind like in the day to day life(real life)feel to me like its a dream life….and i keep on telling my self that this is real….i dont know why i’m getting this thoughts…..Alhamdulilla i’m able to fight with this but at times i get so irritated and depressed thinking why is this happing to me…Please give me some duwa’s that will help me feel better or recite some duwa which would help me get rid of this thoughts and live a normal life……Please translate the urdu duwa in english……Jazakallah……..And please pray for me to get rid of this thoughts to Allah…..Please!!!!! Allah hafiz
- I know about thoughts of Mr Zakir Hussain President of Islamic Research Foundation and translation of quran his thoughts is right or wrong?
- Lustful thoughts