When did Khalid bin Waleed accept Islam?
Q: Which hijri did Khalid bin Waleed accept Islam?
A: According to some 7th Hijri and according to others 8th Hijri.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I saw a dream regarding my friend who is Ma-sha-Allah very pious. I do not remember exactly but it was like a rally was proceeding and I and my friend were a part of it. It passed by my house and I went to my home. Then somehow the rally assembled in the dining room of my house and I was standing at the gate and watching. It was a rally of the Jews and the speaker asked to the public if it was possible for women in this age to wear a burqa? The entire public was of the opinion that its not possible but from amongst them a Jewish women in burqa stood up and said that she thinks its possible. The speaker asked that why does she not accept Islam then? She said she wanted to do so and she will accept Islam. My friend (in the rally) got happy and took her and made her accept Islam.
- I would like to name my son Waleed Bin Salman. Salman is my name. Is waleed a good name ?
- What is the correct way of naming a child? If the father is called Masud Ahmed and he calls his son Khalid. Can he give the full name Khalid Masud
- Does Islam encourage logical thinking? to open a website that logically explains the teachings of Islam so that people who dont have faith in Allah may be able to accept the practices of Islam
- Here is the scenario: Omer had 4 children 2 male: Mohammed, Abdullah and two females: Asiya and Khatoon. During life time of Omer, Abdullah and Khatoon died. Khatoon did not had any children, Abdullah survived with only son Khalid. Omer had 5 houses and did not made any will before he expired, but during lifetime advised Mohammed and Asiya to provide one house to grandchild Khalid. Now Muhammad had got 3 houses and Asiya 2 houses, Mohammed gifted 1 house to Khalid out of his share only, but not to the Asiya. Question: (1) Can Omer’s suggestion is valid as per Shariah with respect to Khalid to give one house? (2) Is Mohammed’s gift valid as per Shariah to give one complete house to Khalid? (3) What percentage of gift can anyone give from his property (inherited)? Note: Omer’s property is not self earned but inherited from his father Hassan. I heard that if son dies while his father alive, the deceased sons’ family will not get any property share. Please provide answer with reference.
- 1) Is it true the Khalid Bin Waleed (RA) kept a hair of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in his hat, and that at one time he had lost his hat and he started to worry until he found the hat. Isn’t this relying on the Prophets hair and not relying on Allah