Performing Hajj with someone else’s money
- I am adopted. Can I do hajj from my mother’s money if its halal? Will I be rewarded it’s blessing and status, will my sins be wiped out? If I do it for the sake and will of Allah, will the obligation of fard be full filled?
- What if the money is interest based from a bank, will the fard obligation, rewards, blessings will be given fullfilled to the person doing hajj?
- What if the money is of my worldly mother’s brother’s money (Halaal earned), can we do hajj from the money or my mother has to ask permission from her brother first?
- Since I am adopted, my mother doing hajj alongside me, will her fard obligation be fullfilled? Will her blessings be given to her, wiping all the sins done in the past? Will it affect my hajj status and blessing?
- If your mother has given that money to you, you may do hajj with that same wealth and insha-Allah you will be rewarded.
- Interest money should be given out in charity to some poor person without the niyyat of thawaab.
- If it is your mother’s money, she does not have to ask permission and if it is not hers then she should take permission from the person who it belongs to.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
عن أبي هريرة قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم العمرة إلى العمرة تكفر ما بينهما والحج المبرور ليس له جزاء إلا الجنة قال أبو عيسى هذا حديث حسن صحيح (ترمذي #933)