Passing urine before ghusal
Q: After mani comes out, do you have to pass urine before ghusl?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
وعن عائشة قالت: «كان النبي – صلى الله عليه وسلم – إذا أراد أن يُحرم غسل رأسه بخطمي وأشنان ودهنه بشيء من زيت غير كثير» رواه أحمد والبزار والطبراني في “الأوسط” (4) ، قال في “مجمع الزوائد”: وإسناد البزار حسن. (فتح الغفار الجامع لأحكام سنة نبينا المختار #454)
Read these QA to learn more..
- Hazraath e Ulama Ikram, Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 1. I am facing a problem with my taharah, often I hesitate to pass urine because of this. After passing urine, I try my best to see to it that the last drop of urine is out, then wash with water, after this I walk for a short while on the place where I stand, again wash with water and come out. I use only the INDIAN toilet. After coming out I find some small drops of urine passing out, if I wash it with water, there will be a pressure to pass urine again. Because of this reasons my Prayers(Namaz) have been missing. I am really ashamed to narrate my problem personally to an AALIM, because looking at my face they would be shocked to hear such problems from me, as I ALHAMDULLIALAH have a big beard and wear Sunna’h cap always. I have a desire to become a HAFIZ E QURAN, my elders and other Buzrugs also motivate me in this, but the problem of taharah is being a hurdle for this. ALLHAMDULILLAH about 4 years back I have even lead the tarawih prayers in our masjid(in Bangalore) for the last 3 days of Ramadhan. But then for all these good things taharah is becoming a hurdle. I feel I donot know the way to achieve taharah, rather than feeling it is a problem related to my physical health. I perform WADU for every Salah, suspecting there should be a problem with my physical health(i.e Drops of urine continously passing out). I strongly feel this problem is due to lack of knowledge in achieving taharah after passing urine. I would humbly request you to guide me to get rid of this problem and pray to ALLAH…
- I have a condition whereby after passing urine and washing with water a few drops of urine still come out afterwards.
- Aslam o aalaikum.i m having problem relatd to wozo.after perfoming it i m in doubt i have preseminal fluid drops or urine drops and one more thing few times i have found some pre seminal fluid drops.as previously in fatwa 8036 u have said tht go n check and confirm and walk for some mins after passing urine and before performing ablution.Now i when i will walk after passing urine i will have some drops falling on my salwar ,so thn i should change my clothes as some times its hard to find stains or wetness in the slawar.to prevent it i am following this routine .i go for urine for less no of times for exmaple after isha i will change my trouser and then i will pass urine and after passing 15 mins i will do wuzu and thn change my clothes again.same in the day time. 1) its reaally time consuming to wait for 10 -15 mins or change everytime,is thr any way else 2) if after passing urine and i perform wozo after 5mins thn different thoughts r coming to mind tht some drops have come and when i check thr are no drops or not wetness .How to avoid it 3) similarly in isha prayer i feel the same thing and after farz i go to bathroom to check but i didnt find anything 4) now I am going in the way of Allah for 4 months .and it will be really hard to change clothes after passing urine each time .CAuse if drops r comees after passing urine my clothes will become impure and i cant pray in that .please can u tell me easy solution so i can have little problem
- In Islam we have to wash after passing urine. My friend has a problem of urine dripping in drops even after a few minutes after passing urine.
- Is my Salaat is Valid? whenever I finish passing the urine and coming out from the Toilet, 1 or 2 drops of urine comes out.
- In western type toilets we can’t sit for urine in that case can we stand for passing urine? Pls explain.