I have seen in my dream, I am getting married and in the second one I will become a father. In both dreams I was worried about money. Can you define my dream?
Q: I have seen in my dream, I am getting married and in the second one I will become a father. In both dreams I was worried about money. Can you define my dream?
A: It seems that your responsibilities, obligations and needs are increasing. Hence you are concerned about your affairs (monetary, etc.)
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I’m an umarried girl and I’ve been wanting to get married for a long time. Today, I had a dream in which I was getting married ( I don’t remember who to ),and a lot of people were coming and congratulating me and i was feeling extremely shy. I’ve heard seeing oneself getting married in a dream is not a good sign…please interpret my dream for me. i’m very worried.
- I have to ask about khwab ki tabeer. I am seeing one dream again and again. In my dream I see that i am coming out naked in front of others from bathroom after having bath or i am urinating in front of others without any curtain, or i am doing toilet in public . I see this type of dreams repeatedly and now i am worried about there meanings. Please help me. I never think like going naked in public. But i can’t help why these dreams are coming to me. Please help me. Wassalam
- My question is based on a dream. But before that I want to tell you something very important. I was in love with a girl. She also loves me (I know this is sin (haram) and I always offer dua that Allah should forgive me for this sin). We wanted to get married. Regarding this I talked to my parents but they were not ready to this marriage especially my mother. Anyhow I was successful to get them ready for this marriage. But due to some misunderstandings our rishta could not be finalized though there are still chances. Some days ago I saw a dream that I am getting married with the same girl. My father is happy but my mother is neither happy nor sad, she is very silent. Kindly tell me the meaning of this dream as I am very worried and my heart is very much towards that girl.
- My father has fixed my marriage. I did istikhara and in 3-4 dreams I saw that he is interested in someone else or he has been married to someone else before. In one dream I saw that he has a 2 year old daughter. In most of the dreams I see that we are getting divorced. I would like to mention that I am doing Shariah purdah Alhamdulillah. But there is no purdah in the boy’s family. Earlier they had no problem with my doing purdah but a few days back there was some issue that the boy will not let me continue with my purdah after marriage. I would like to inform u that my mother died many years ago. My father remarried and there has been some problem in my family. So my father wants me to be settled as soon as possible. But after this purdah issue I am very much concerned, because I cannot leave purdah in any situation. My father has earlier made it clear to the boy’s family that I will continue with my purdah after the marriage. Please give the meaning of the dream. Shall we continue with this proposal?
- My fiance is a 27 year old guy he keeps getting a dream in which his father is punishing him and he is crying with pain sometimes he finds himself fighting with his father too in the dream. He gets this dream at least once in a month. In reality also sometimes they end up fighting. Please tell the meaning of this dream, as my fiance gets really worried about it.
- I am an unmarried sister who tries hard to adhere to Islamic teachings. 1. Many times I get dreams of myself urinating in my dream . I feel soo disgusted at myself & keep repenting bcos bad dreams are supposed to be from Satan . What could the dream posibly mean ? Please tell me. I’m extrememly worried . 2. Also , some times I get dreams that i’m praying in front of the Holy Kaabah or I’m in Madinah & in front of Gumbad -e -Khidra? What could the inference of this dreams be?