Please give me the source of this hadith: سبحان من زين الرجال باللحى و زين النساء بالذواءب
Q: Please give me the source of this hadith: سبحان من زين الرجال باللحى و زين النساء بالذواءب
A: Refer to كشف الخفاء for a detail commentary on the position of this Hadith.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamo Alikum In Fazail-e-Amaal I read the following Hadith; “The Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) is reported to have said, “A person neglecting his salaat (even though he makes it up later) shall remain in Hell for a period of one Haqb. A Haqb is equal to eighty years of three hundred and sixty days each, and a day in the Hereafter shall equal one thousand years of this world.” The reference given is of a book MAJALIS-E-ABRAAR NOW my question is whether this Hadith is Sahih or not. If it is Sahih then please give the reference of its original source. If its otherwise then, Is there any other Sahih Hadith that tells about the punishment for the one who misses the Salah and then even offers it as Qadha. Of there is no sahih Hadith regarding the subject then is it right to narrate it. Hope I made my point clear. ALLAH will surely reward you for the help. Anxiously waiting for the answer.
- Is there any Hadith where it is proven to raise hands in the third raka’at of Witr salat and recite the Du’a-e-Qunut? Please give the Hadith with its translation and the name of the Hadith book with the name of the chapter [where this Hadith is found] and also the number of the Hadith.
- Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! I heard a brief of hadith which says that offspring of the couple married within close relatives often prove to be weaker or having genetic disorders. And the wordings of hadith quoted by my Aalim friend were as follows “Innal walada la-ahwal….” however he couldn’t find the complete hadith and it’s source. Can you please affirm this hadith, it’s correctness and the source with proper tradition. This might be from Mishkat Al-Masabih. Jazakallahu Khairah
- I got a zakat money from a source. The source gave me the money to distribute among needy people. The source has given me the authority to make the decision to whom I give the zakat. Now, one of my family members lives abroad and he is unsable to earn any single penny to bear his living expense. Can I pay him a portion of the zakat money?
- In the book Key to the Garden of Bliss (Jannat Ki Kunji) Sahban ul Hind, Hazrat Maulana Ahmed Saeed Dehlwi RA, has quoted the following hadith:Hazrat Abduallah bin Umar RA says that the Prophet SAW has said that whatever a man asks Allah on reciting the following will be given, one thousand virtues are written in his record and he is advanced one thousand stages, while Allah appoints 70,000 angels for him to pray for his forgiveness till the day of judgment. The phrases are : Alhamdu lilla hillazi tawazoa kullu shai in bi azmatihi wal hamdu lilla hillazi zalla kullo shai-in liizzatihi walhamdu lillahillazi khazoa kullo shai-in li mulkehee walhamdu lilla-hil lazi istaslama kullo shai-in li-qudratihiThe books doesnt contain the reference of this hadith, in-order to create awareness of this hadith thought emails, blogs, forums, I need the source of this hadith, could you please provide me the source and the reference of this hadith?
- One of my Muslim friends who is a good practicing Muslim said that to pray on ashabe suffah is shirk. I told him it is not shirk but he asks me about hadith. (1) Is it shirk or sunnah or neither shirk nor sunnah? (2) Give me hadith about that? (3) Give me hadith about mehrab tahajjud. In which hadith it is stated that the holy Prophet (saw) prayed at mehrab tahajjud. (4) Please give me the reason why praying at ashabe suffah does not contradict this hadith. Hadith states Sahih Muslim Volume 2, Book 23, Number 414, Narrated ‘Urwa: Aisha (RA) said, “The Prophet (saw) in his fatal illness said, ‘Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying.”