Q: Can you use the reef socks as mozas?
A: We have not seen this socks.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I live in London and travel quite frequently, sometimes two to three times a month. Someone told me that if you are travelling and you do wazu and put on socks it kind of locks up the wazu on your feet. And next time when you do wazu, you dont need to wash your feet but just do MASSAH over the socks. Is this true. And if it is, are there some special socks or any type of socks will be ok. Would really appreciate your response on this. Jazak Allah
- With reference to your answer regarding socks and massah please clarify regarding doing massa on socks, as in Saudi Arabia I was made to understand that for working people it is permitted to wear clean/washed socks after wadhu and do massa on it in the morning and for the whole day while at work one can simply do massa on socks while doing wadhu without taking out socks and if in safar the same can be done upto 3 days.
- Q: Does one have to wear leather socks to do masah or can you do it with normal cotton socks instead of leather socks
- I want to know that if a person after doing ablution wear on the socks and then after his ablution nullified and he is still wearing the socks so then can he do masah on socks.
- If I perform my wudu in the morning and wear socks, and then break my wude (while socks on) can I wipe water over my socks during wudu instead of taking them off?
- Is it necessary to wear the leather socks over the cotton socks or it can be used bare footed?