Seeing one’s weeding ring broken in a dream
Q: I saw my wedding ring is broken please tell me what that means?
A: Ensure that you are faithful and obedient to your husband.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have a query regarding rings for men; I know that it has to be silver but I was made aware of the following hadith today: It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn Buraydah from his father (may Allah be pleased with them both) that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and he was wearing a ring of gold. He said: “Why do I detect the stench of idols on you?” So he threw it away. Then he came and he was wearing a ring of iron, and he said: “Why do I see you wearing the jewellery of the people of Hell?” So he threw it away. He said: O Messenger of Allah, of what should I wear (a ring)? He said: “Wear (a ring) of silver, but no more than a mithqaal (a measure of weight).” Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nasaa’i. Does this mean that the ring cannot exceed the weight of a mithqal (approx. 4.25grams) of silver at all or is it just preferable that it be that weight because according to what I heard Nabi (SAW)’s ring weighed that much.
- I am getting frequent a dream that in my old home which is demolished 6 yrs back. The dream is as I enter my old home the lock is broken and that there is thief in the house before seeing the thief I get up with shivering.
- I recently got engaged, and after my engagement saw a dream in the early morning time that my engagement is broken. I dont remember anything else in the dream. This has made me anxious. please respond to my querey at the soonest. Jazak Allah
- I saw a dream that a part of my teeth was broken but when I checked my teeth they are all complete. So many days ago I saw a dream that someone tried to pull out my upper teeth but he was not successful and my father became ill.
- 1. i was given a platinum diamond ring as my wedding ring,i know platinum is haram for men so what i would like to know is can i resell the ring back to jewelers and use the
- What is the difference between the wedding ring & engagement ring & on which hand should ring be put?