I have seen in my dream where my sisters wedding proposal is on going, her future mother in law is in a sad mood in front of her. It was night time.
Q: I have seen in my dream where my sisters wedding proposal is on going, her future mother in law is in a sad mood in front of her. It was night time.
A: The dream means that the mother in-law is desirous for the success of the nikaah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- My mother has bought gold jewellery for we three sisters (all unmarried) to be given at the time of wedding. I wanted to know do parents have to give zakah on those jewelleries which they have kept to be given to their daughters at the time of wedding as gold prices are increasing every now and then.
- I have a question regarding a dream I had. First I need to give you a background of the situation. I married a few months back and with the grace of Allah, my husband and I are trying to have a child. During last week, my mother has had dreams every night about babies and flowers and eating fruits and sweets. She tells me she thinks it is because I may be pregnant. Before I went to sleep one night after my mother told me this, I made dua to Allah to show me a sign in a dream whether I am pregnant or not and then I went to sleep. During that night, I had a dream that a lady doctor has come to my house and she is telling me that she can detect two pulse readings in my body, and she is telling me it is good news (that I am pregnant), in the dream I feel happy, and then I woke up. Please tell me what the meaning of this dream is, and if this relates to the dreams my mother is having almost every night about babies and me being pregnant. JazakAllah Khair.
- I had done istikhaara not for myself but for a friend to see whether the person she wanted to get married to is the right one for her or not. She didn’t want to do it herself as she had once tried but her emotions came in the way. On the first night I had a dream of something that was totally not related to the incident. On the second and third night I do not remember what had happned. On the fourth night I had a dream but did not remember what had happened when awakening and with no feeelings in the heart. On the fifth night I had a dream where I had seen the person I will probably marry in the future with red clothes on. I had done research where it said that when seeing red it is bad and green and white are good signs. Now does this mean that he is not right for me as I had the dream or because my intention was that I’m doing it for that girl that the person she wants to marry is not right for her. On the sixth and seventh night I did have a dream but cannot remember it.
- Interpretation of Istikhaara: On the first night I had a dream that I wanted to get married to a cousin brother whose mother had breast feed me. We told everyone but no one agreed as he is my brother and would be wrong to get married to. Second day and third day no dream Forth day I had a dream I was in madrassah and me and three friends went to the wudu khana and at that time there was a lot of people around and I saw blood all over the floor and a man or someone was running with a blooded knife Fifth day nothing Sixth day I went with family out and the same cousin in the dream of the first day wanted to spend time with me but didn’t get the chance until the end of the dream he spent a little time. Seventh day nothing that I remember.
- I have been trying to get a clear answer for a proposal and it is my habit that I generally make the istikhara dua every now and then without intending to see a dream. This time I tried a few times with the intention of dreaming or some sign. Before I ask, I want to know that when we are sleeping and dreaming many dreams, how do we know that which one is our indication? Is it all of them combined or just something that we remember? Also I couldn’t sleep right away but in the morning, maybe due to the anxiety. Anyway the first time I saw many dreams as usual, but remembered making and eating white sweet dish but then I also saw a relative in black clothes and dried blood which startled me. Then the next time I hardly saw much, just that my parents were not letting me go to the man. The third time I saw that I was in a shop and then I remember coming home and in my bedroom to sleep, with a white cloth blowing over my bed. At that time my little sister comes to tell me that these are the clothes that I selected and on a piece of paper it was written “white and purple velvet (dark)”. I was thoroughly confused by such mixed signals and then the very next day I had a proper dream, though I didn’t make the istakhara dua. In that dream I am on the roof with my family and the sky turns from clear blue to dark black clouds in a second. Then I see that the man is sitting with the men of the family, I can hear them laughing and my female relatives are smiling down at me and when they make me join their room we both look at each other happily. But later…
- Assalamu alaikum, i would like to know the meaning of a dream that a friend of mine had. recently her mother passed away, after her mother passed away close friends and relatives told her often that they see her mother in their dreams. after hearing this from her friends she prayed to Allah asking Allah that she wants to see her mother in her dream.That night she had a dream about her mother, in the dream she saw that her mother was buried, but family members and other people had to get her out becuase she was going to have a baby, after her mother was brought out, her mother was taken to the hospital to have her baby, theN she saw that she was running to see her mother, but she was told by doctors that her mother was in the hospital basement, so she ran to the basement but when she got there she saw her mother in a bag the way she was when she first died. My friend would like to know the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah