Seeing oneself smiling in a dream
Q: What does it mean if one sees himself smiling in his dream 3 times?
A: Allah will bless him with happiness.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My Father passed away in an accident in the month of Ramadan. I saw a dream that I and My mother roaming outside the airport on a raod and My mother tells me to get some water..when I go out to get water, My Father comes in a Car and he is smiling at me and He takes me and my mother in his Car and we Come Home in the car.
- I had a dream when I was in jamat that maternal grandmother, grandfather and my uncle who are expired came to my dream initially my grandmother started smiling at me then my grandfather comes to the vision and he was smiling with joy then he called my uncle to look at me and he also smiled with joy looking at me then after that I saw my grandmother face again she started crying and then my grandfather and then my uncle and when uncle was crying lots of worms started coming out from his eyes. What does it mean?
- As-salam-elay-kum respected scholars and may peace be upon you. I have a very quick question the topic is Dream Interpretation and I request you in advance please do not post this on website rather email it to me, thankyou. I went to bed reading Uswai-Rasul-Akram in the end the letter from Moulana Zakariya Khadlawi (PBUH) which regards to Dr.Abdul Hai (RA). Thereafter I slept and saw: I saw myself in a madarasa with many students with white clothing and I was sitting among them also. Thereafter I saw some moulana sahib with a bright beautiful smiling face and he gave me something to eat, we were sitting underneath a table. Thereafter I saw someone scolding a young kid (somewhere like 19 year old) who was sitting outside and was facing tough time. Then dream was over. Please I ask my scholars to interpret this dream and recommend me steps to take in my life, I am currently in a very bad shape in terms of spirituality, please mention me in your duass I feel very very lost. Jizakallah, Salam-e’lay-kum.
- I’m an umarried girl and I’ve been wanting to get married for a long time. Today, I had a dream in which I was getting married ( I don’t remember who to ),and a lot of people were coming and congratulating me and i was feeling extremely shy. I’ve heard seeing oneself getting married in a dream is not a good sign…please interpret my dream for me. i’m very worried.
- I have a friend who has had three dreams all the same other than the ending. She is with me in a hall surrounded with people all dressed like a wedding or something. She and I are in the middle when approached by a woman. Snakes come out of my sleeves and go around her. The first dream ends with the woman being angry. The second dream I kiss her, the woman is happy. Third dream the woman is smiling and saying get closer. Can you help please I need to know?
- I just came back from Umrah and I read istikarah there for marriage to a certain boy. I had a few dreams, please help me interpret them. The first dream I had I was looking at wedding dresses while my brother was on the phone with the boy. They were laughing and happy. I can’t remember what they were talking about. Another dream I had was my mother was looking at the boys picture and was smiling and I got shy and turned away. I also dreamt of the boy standing in Madina outside the haram wearing a black kurta. Another dream was I walked into a room that was empty and completely white, in the dream I thought to myself is this a hospital ward or what? I stood at the door of this white room. In Makkah I dreamt of the name of Allah Al Malik, it was written in Arabic and in black and I was looking at it. Please help me as I am so confused. I don’t want to make the wrong decision. Divorce has become such a norm and I don’t want that to happen to me.