Was Abu Sufyaan the father of Umme Habibah (May Allah be pleased with her)?
Q: Was Abu Sufyaan the father of Umme Habibah (May Allah be pleased with her)?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I have a query regarding rings for men; I know that it has to be silver but I was made aware of the following hadith today: It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn Buraydah from his father (may Allah be pleased with them both) that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and he was wearing a ring of gold. He said: “Why do I detect the stench of idols on you?” So he threw it away. Then he came and he was wearing a ring of iron, and he said: “Why do I see you wearing the jewellery of the people of Hell?” So he threw it away. He said: O Messenger of Allah, of what should I wear (a ring)? He said: “Wear (a ring) of silver, but no more than a mithqaal (a measure of weight).” Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nasaa’i. Does this mean that the ring cannot exceed the weight of a mithqal (approx. 4.25grams) of silver at all or is it just preferable that it be that weight because according to what I heard Nabi (SAW)’s ring weighed that much.
- Q: It is reported that Abu Hurairah (Radiyallahu Anhu) led the prayers of janazah of Ayshah and Umme Salamah (Radiyallahu Anha) in the cemetery of Baqi and Ibn Umar (Radiyallahu Anhu) was also in the jama’ah. The Messenger of Allah said : “Take advantage of five things before the arrival of other five: Your youth before old age, your health before disease, your wealth before poverty, your life before death and your leisure before being too busy. There are three things that accompany a mayyit until his grave, his family, his wealth and his actions. Among these three things, two return, his family and his wealth. Only his actions accompany it. (Saheeh Boukhari) Fatimah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allah at the time of his death, turned to the Ka’bah and placed his right hand under his head. (Musnad Ahmad) The waqia of Abou Talha and Umme Soulaim about the death of their son is mentioned in brief in Saheeh Boukhari. Anywhere else can it be found in details?
- Is there any sign or is there any way to know that Allah is accepting our prayers or Allah is pleased with our action? How can we increase our rank in terms of Iman to Allah?
- That is (niyamat) a girl child to our family.we thankful to allah if you send few names.name should have two point. 1-when we call her, her name it self give us reward (nayki) . 2-in quran or islamic history,allah pleased with person (name) for small qurbani in the path of allah. Make duwa for us. Her akkia will be insha-allah on 8 May.
- Umme Sulaym and Umme Haraam (Radiyallahu Anhuma)
- Q: I have heard lot of people saying especially in India that once Hazrat Bilal (May Allah be pleased with him), due to some sahabas complaining about his voice or his pronunciation in Adhan asked the permission for someone else to call the Adhan (Fajr). After he called people got worried as lot of time had passed but the sun didnt rise like normal. So they went to the Prophet (Peace be upon him), told him the same and he replied that Allah has ordered the sun not to rise until Bilal gives the Call to Adhan. Please let me know if there is any authentic Source where this incident of sun not rising because of Bilal (May Allah be pleased with him) is mentioned. Praise be to Allah.