We are talking to a family for my marriage proposal. because things are in progress. My mother did istikhara for 7 days. One night she saw my father or herself holding or capturing two green parrots with long beaks. On another night she saw herself eating cashew. Please interpret.

Q: We are talking to a family for my marriage proposal. because things are in progress. My mother did istikhara for 7 days. One night she saw my father or herself holding or capturing two green parrots with long beaks. On another night she saw herself eating cashew. Please interpret.

A: Alhamdulillah the dream is positive. The meaning of the dream is that Allah Ta’ala will bless you with happiness and prosperity.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.