We are talking to a family for my marriage proposal. because things are in progress. My mother did istikhara for 7 days. One night she saw my father or herself holding or capturing two green parrots with long beaks. On another night she saw herself eating cashew. Please interpret.
Q: We are talking to a family for my marriage proposal. because things are in progress. My mother did istikhara for 7 days. One night she saw my father or herself holding or capturing two green parrots with long beaks. On another night she saw herself eating cashew. Please interpret.
A: Alhamdulillah the dream is positive. The meaning of the dream is that Allah Ta’ala will bless you with happiness and prosperity.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I have been trying to get a clear answer for a proposal and it is my habit that I generally make the istikhara dua every now and then without intending to see a dream. This time I tried a few times with the intention of dreaming or some sign. Before I ask, I want to know that when we are sleeping and dreaming many dreams, how do we know that which one is our indication? Is it all of them combined or just something that we remember? Also I couldn’t sleep right away but in the morning, maybe due to the anxiety. Anyway the first time I saw many dreams as usual, but remembered making and eating white sweet dish but then I also saw a relative in black clothes and dried blood which startled me. Then the next time I hardly saw much, just that my parents were not letting me go to the man. The third time I saw that I was in a shop and then I remember coming home and in my bedroom to sleep, with a white cloth blowing over my bed. At that time my little sister comes to tell me that these are the clothes that I selected and on a piece of paper it was written “white and purple velvet (dark)”. I was thoroughly confused by such mixed signals and then the very next day I had a proper dream, though I didn’t make the istakhara dua. In that dream I am on the roof with my family and the sky turns from clear blue to dark black clouds in a second. Then I see that the man is sitting with the men of the family, I can hear them laughing and my female relatives are smiling down at me and when they make me join their room we both look at each other happily. But…
- My father has fixed my marriage. I did istikhara and in 3-4 dreams I saw that he is interested in someone else or he has been married to someone else before. In one dream I saw that he has a 2 year old daughter. In most of the dreams I see that we are getting divorced. I would like to mention that I am doing Shariah purdah Alhamdulillah. But there is no purdah in the boy’s family. Earlier they had no problem with my doing purdah but a few days back there was some issue that the boy will not let me continue with my purdah after marriage. I would like to inform u that my mother died many years ago. My father remarried and there has been some problem in my family. So my father wants me to be settled as soon as possible. But after this purdah issue I am very much concerned, because I cannot leave purdah in any situation. My father has earlier made it clear to the boy’s family that I will continue with my purdah after the marriage. Please give the meaning of the dream. Shall we continue with this proposal?
- Q: It has been 24 days since my last monthly period. I normally have a 26 to 28 days gap though sometimes I come on after 24 or 25. My question is I saw a drop of blood on the 24th day in the night then nothing the next day till night and in the night 25th day I saw a drop again and today is the 27th and I have not seen anything. Is it permissible for me to have intercourse with my husband?
- Assalam o Alaikum Warahmatullahe Wabarakatuhu Mofti sahb, I am in circumstances where I have to take some very important decision. The situation is that I am living in Dubai, UAE with my family. I got married in 2007 and Allah Blessed me with a daughter this year. My wife, daughter and mother all live with me here in Dubai. My father was died long back and I am taking care of my mother. As you know, due to increasing inflation it is very difficult to save some money. I could not save any single dirham for last two years since when I came here in dubai.and also sometime a satuation come that it becomes very difficylt to pass the month in my earning So I am thinking whether to keep my family here with me and keep living without saving any money and just trust on Allah that situation will get better or if I send my family back home (Pakistan), I can save reasonable amount every month. So before making the final decision, I decided to do ”Istikhara” as sunnah. Yesterday night, I abolute and offered two nawaffil and then recite dua for correct guidance from Allah SWT and then slept without talking to anybody. I saw a dream that I want you to give me ”tabeer” for. I saw that I am standing by a closed grave which is made of white marble (and I felt in dream that this is my own grave). I am dusting the grave and I am saying to my wife with so much grief that how would you live without me (meaning that when I will go into the grave). That”s it. I don”t know whether this dream is meaningful or not. Or it has any connection with…
- Q: Recently a marriage proposal was given to me. After talking to the family and the guy I had an uneasiness in accepting the proposal. So I decided to do Istikhara. After doing it for three days, my uneasiness was more defined. I was still not in peace. I also had a dream that showed me not accepting the proposal. What does this mean? Should I reject the proposal?
- Assalamo Alikum, I am 23 years of age, about 13 or 14 years ago my mother had told my Aunt (mother’s younger sister) that she(my mother) would do marriage of me with her(Aunt’s) daughter, and since the time this came to know me (7-8 years before) I have been refusing time and time again. And now some months before my mother wanted to make my engagement with my Aunt’s(mother’s younger sister) daughter, and on that occasion i refused with much anger, Actually i can’t spend even a day with them (Aunt’s Family), I can’t comprmise with them. My mother told me a few days before that if I don’t do so, “do wherever you want and I would not live with your wife and you as well”. Actually my Aunt has no son (had but died) and my mother says that this marriage would help her out, but I think if it happens so this would end with much pain and sufferings. And so thats why I am much disturbed now a days because of this situation. Due to this situation I had been stopped talking with my mother for a month but now it looks fine enough. Whole of my family is with me including my father. What should i do now? Please help me out, May Allah Bless You, Jazak Allah, Wassalam