I had a dream that someone was throwing colour on me and I don’t know what colour it was. Please tell me the interpretation of this. Also I had another dream that my dad was in a mehfil and he said to my mum that “mein thuki faruk karna” what is the meaning?

Q: I had a dream that someone was throwing colour on me and I don’t know what colour it was. Please tell me the interpretation of this. Also I had another dream that my dad was in a mehfil and he said to my mum that “mein thuki faruk karna” what is the meaning?

A: You should refrain from doubtful company and doubtful literature (internet, magazines, novels, TV, etc).

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.