My wife saw a dream where her mother was bleeding profusely with a cut in her neck.
Q: My wife saw a dream where her mother was bleeding profusely with a cut in her neck.
A: The dream means that your wife should respect your mother and take her as her mother. In this way Allah will bless both of them and accept them.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualaikum, My mother is searching a girl for me. So she zeroed on one girl who is Alima and all her family members are religious and follows sunnah. Now my mother has done Istikhara for one week, last two days she had dreams, 6th Day dream: My mohter saw two girls and two boys and one of the boy is my younger brother. 7th Day dream: My mother saw some male and female members in white clothes collectively performing zikr along with my Qala. Can you please interpret this dream and guide me further in this regard. Allah hafeez.
- (1) If the husband and wife are offering “Salah” in the same room at the same time, is it admissible if the wife stands at two steps backward at Hayya Alal Falah on the side of husband? (2) Whether doing masah on back side of neck is bida’h while performing ablution (wudhu). (3) Whether it is permissible to get child by surrogate mother for childless couples. If yes, under what circumstances?
- sir my mother and wife are distributed on the any matter my mother say to me given him talk I have 3 childern I refused . now my mother say that you take feed of my mother (Nani Aman)and this wife is illegally. your nakkah is broken my mother say i take oath so what i can do?
- I said once to my wife (when we were married newly) that you are like my mother, just as I got 2nd mother. I told so to her by my intention as she loves me and helps me as my mother. It was not my intention that she is having my mother’s place. My intention was mother is mother and wife is wife. I told her that she is like my mother because I want to say her that she is loving and helping me as mother. (Now we are having 3 children). Is this a sub? Should I need to give kaffarah? Please guide me.
- I had a dream that I am with my eldest brother for slaughtering (Qurbani) of a goat. I saw my brother holding a knife to slaughter it but unfortunately he was putting the knife on wrong places several times. I remember that I was assisting him by shouting at him to put the knife exactly at the neck (I mean at correct place). I also remember that I wanted to slaughter that goat in place of my brother but I did not show any desire to do so because I feared that my brother will feel bad about it. As the goat was slaughtered I had seen another side of this dream that my brother (same eldest brother) is laying on ground, dead and there was blood all over his neck and some parts of his clothes and I was crying a lot in grief by putting my head on his chest. After this Fajr azan woke me up from this dream. I have written about my brother before (fatwa: B=12/1433/1517-1962). I also did istikharah 4-5 days before this dream for him for his marriage. We got a marriage proposal from a pious family.
- Assalamu alaikum, i would like to know the meaning of a dream that a friend of mine had. recently her mother passed away, after her mother passed away close friends and relatives told her often that they see her mother in their dreams. after hearing this from her friends she prayed to Allah asking Allah that she wants to see her mother in her dream.That night she had a dream about her mother, in the dream she saw that her mother was buried, but family members and other people had to get her out becuase she was going to have a baby, after her mother was brought out, her mother was taken to the hospital to have her baby, theN she saw that she was running to see her mother, but she was told by doctors that her mother was in the hospital basement, so she ran to the basement but when she got there she saw her mother in a bag the way she was when she first died. My friend would like to know the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah