Dreaming of my late father giving me money.
Q: Dreaming of my late father giving me money.
A: You should read a portion of the Qur’an, make zikr or give sadaqah and send the reward to him.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I inherited property from my father, he used to take bribe. (1) Is this money haram for me or halal? In one of the fatwa I read that there is sin for the person who has taken bribe and there is no sin for his sons to use this money and it is halal for him, is it correct? (2) Myself I have used some haram money and as stated above my father used to take bribe, now I am thinking to roughly calculate how much money I used from haram income and how much money my father might have taken bribe and total amount I want to donate to poor. By doing so, will all the sins of my father and my of using haram money be wash off? And what things I purchased with above money become halal for me?
- Dear Mufti sahib! my father deposited some money in the bank in 1997/98, at that time he doesn’t know much about the interest, later on in 2008 he realized that extra money that bank will give to him is interest. so he decided to give the money to the deserved peoples. but my father died in august last year. i want to know. (1): that all the money of interest will be given to the deserved onces. or we are also able to keep some money of interest. because at the time of the deposit the value of the money was much greater than it is now. (2): if we are not able to keep the money, then to whom it may be given. (3): can we give it to our poor relatives, if they also know that the money we giving to them is the money of interest.
- Q: Would a father be sinful for giving some of his children more money than others – for example financing the trip of one child to go abroad but not giving any money to the other child? Another situation might be the father giving one child thousands of pounds for their studies and giving nothing to the other child. Or does Shari’ah allow a father to give one of his children more money than others (whilst the father is still well and alive)?
- My age is 44 yesrs & I have not done my Haj so far but,intended to do in the near future with wife.I want to do Haj-e-badal for my late grand father who died without doing his own Haj. I have been under debt,the loan has been taken from Individuals as well as Bank to fulfill various needs including house constuction.My wife is pregnent & she can’t go for Haj this year.Two daughters are very small-6 & 3 yrs old respectively. The expense of late grand father’s Haj-e-badal has to be born by my parents,who are also going for their Haj this year. Now my question is :- Taking into above facts & circumstances,Can I do the Haj-e-badal for my late grand father without doing my own Haj?
- Q: My uncle financially helped my father in buying a house in which we are currently living 32 years back without telling that he is giving loan to my father He is living in uk and in these 32 yrs also he never talked about this or about other money he gave to my father. Now after 3 yrs of my fathers death when we want to sell this property he is asking 50 percent of the money showing one letter inwhich my father has written to him that his name will also be in deed. But my father for the whole life told that this is his property and his brother has only helped him. What is sharaii ruling in this situation?Does uncle shariatan has any right on this property?We are ready to give if shariat says that he has right otherwise not and he is father has intentionally cut his name from the deed and so he can go to the court also. I know nothing about these things. I only that my father was not liar. What should I do?
- We have joint family and we have garment shop. On that shop My Father, uncle, brother and cousin is seating. My father is not giving any salary to them, but my uncle is giving some money daily on that way that my father did not know about that. So can they take that money or it is haram?